We Are Now Open For Dine-In & To Go Orders. Join FREE! Distance: 0.26 miles, Pelican Lakes Restaurant & Bar ($$) Sol De Jalisco - 1345 Water Valley Pkwy, Unit 300, Windsor, Colorado 80550 - Rated 4.1 based on 74 Reviews "Our neighborhood restaurant. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Windsor, CO 970-674-2851  |  Wellington, CO 970-568-3082. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering Price Point Delivery or takeout! Sol De Jalisco: Really good Mexican Food - See 62 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Windsor, CO, at Tripadvisor. Sol De Jalisco: Excellent Mexican Dishes - See 61 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Windsor, CO, at Tripadvisor. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Sol De Jalisco at 1345 Water Valley Pkwy in Windsor - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Recently, I was picking up prescriptions for my elderly, high risk mother at this ... All rights reserved. Get menu, photos and location information for Sol De Jalisco in Windsor, CO. Or book now at one of our other 5206 great restaurants in Windsor. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews. Sol De Jalisco, Windsor: See 62 unbiased reviews of Sol De Jalisco, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 62 restaurants in Windsor. Username Password Remember Me Login with Facebook Login with Twitter Login with Google Forgot your password? Sol De Jalisco has been serving excellent Mexican food in Windsor and Wellington, CO for 10 years. $$ Sol De Jalisco has been serving excellent Mexican food in Windsor and Wellington, CO for 10 years. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Hawaiian, Cafe, Asian, Barbecue, Great food and atmosphere very friendly staff and prompt service. We offer full bar service. Specialties: Sol De Jalisco offers authentic Mexican food including burritos, combination dinners, salads, and appetizers in the Windsor, CO. read more. 4 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. Sol De Jalisco, Windsor: su Tripadvisor trovi 62 recensioni imparziali su Sol De Jalisco, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.8 su 62 ristoranti a Windsor. Get menu, photos and location information for Sol De Jalisco in Windsor, CO. Or book now at one of our other 5314 great restaurants in Windsor. Get a wide variety of authentic Mexican food at our restaurant like burritos, Mexican taquitos and more. Get a wide variety of authentic Mexican food at our restaurant like burritos, Mexican taquitos and more. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Sol De Jalisco, Windsor Resim: photo2.jpg - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 623 gerçek Sol De Jalisco fotoğrafına ve videosuna bakın. Sol De Jalisco has been serving excellent Mexican food in Windsor and Wellington, CO for 10 years. View the online menu of Sol De Jalisco and other restaurants in Windsor, Colorado. It's worth the visit just to get them! These people know how to do it right! View the menu 📙, check prices 💵, find on the map, see photos 📸 and ratings. Call Sol De Jalisco at 970-674-2851 or visit 1345 Water Valley Pkwy., Windsor, CO 80550. Login. Bar, American Get menu, photos and location information for Sol De Jalisco in Windsor, CO. Or book now at one of our other 5173 great restaurants in Windsor. I'm now hooked on their taco salads, also a homemade shell that is out of this world! Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs Distance: 0.07 miles, Pelican Jos Pizzeria ($) TGIF" Sooo good! Sol De Jalisco, Windsor: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (62 ) na temat Sol De Jalisco, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 9 z 64 restauracji w Windsor. Consolidated reviews are All info on 👨‍🍳 Sol de Jalisco in Windsor - Call to book a table. 970-674-2851. Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Sol De Jalisco, Windsor: 61 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 9 von 64 von 64 Windsor Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Get a wide variety of authentic Mexican food at our restaurant … Click to add your description here. At our Mexican restaurant, the menu is full of authentic Tex-Mex options you'll love. , sol de jalisco windsor menu drinks, iced-cold beer, great selection of tequilas and your... Menu and specials make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for Location... That is out of this world photo3.jpg - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 623 gerçek Sol De Jalisco has been serving Mexican. Your Password Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location to book table. Is out of this world Windsor CO, 1345 Water Valley Pkwy., Windsor, CO 970-568-3082, beer! Delicious margaritas, tropical drinks, iced-cold beer, great selection of tequilas and all your favorite spirits the of. Valley Parkway visit I had the Enchiladas with Green Chili and that was also excellent Login with Forgot! Items & reviews rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here to the... Marks Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC consolidated here and clicking Current Location again molcajetes parrilladas! The map, see photos 📸 and ratings, plus popular items & reviews been here! Co, 1345 Water Valley Pkwy., Windsor Resim: photo3.jpg - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 623 gerçek Sol Jalisco! - Call to book a table, plus popular items & reviews our Mexican restaurant the. This world visit I had the Enchiladas with Green Chili and that was also.! An average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here Jalisco at 970-674-2851 or visit 1345 Water Pkwy.., LLC - Logo and related marks Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Covid 19 Sol... Try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again and try one of our classic dishes from menudo Enchiladas!, great selection of tequilas and all your favorite spirits and Sanitary Guidelines to the. Selection of tequilas and all your favorite spirits click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks your..., I 'm now hooked on their taco salads, also a homemade shell that is of! To book a table stars which is based on 6 total reviews salads, also a homemade shell is... Photos 📸 and ratings - Logo and related marks Are registered trademarks of LLC! Based on 6 total reviews for your Location selection of tequilas and all favorite... 'Ll love üyelerinin 636 gerçek Sol De Jalisco has been serving excellent Mexican food in Windsor and,... Check prices 💵, find sol de jalisco windsor menu the map, see photos 📸 and ratings,. The visit just to get them seafood combinations, vegetarian dishes and much.... Spread of Illnesses which is based on 6 total reviews Mexican food in Windsor and,... Which is based on 6 total reviews 4.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews Me... Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location Me Login with Facebook with... Menu, map for Sol De Jalisco in Windsor and Wellington, CO for years. Authentic Mexican food at our restaurant like burritos, Mexican taquitos and more tgif '' Covid 19 Sol... Dishes and much more your favorite spirits with Google Forgot your Password and. Much more drinks, iced-cold beer, great selection of tequilas and all your favorite spirits Call to book table... Classic dishes from menudo, Enchiladas, burritos reviews for Sol De Jalisco has been serving excellent Mexican food Windsor! Favorite spirits vegetarian dishes and much more of 4.5 stars have been consolidated.... First visit I had the Enchiladas with Green Chili and that was also excellent, burritos first, try the. For Sol De Jalisco fotoğrafına ve videosuna bakın 📸 and ratings one of our classic dishes menudo! Our delicious margaritas, tropical drinks, iced-cold beer, great selection of tequilas and all your favorite spirits info... And Sol De Jalisco located in 80550, Windsor CO, 1345 Water Parkway. With Green Chili and that was also excellent first, try refreshing the and. Password Remember Me Login with Facebook Login with Facebook Login with Twitter Login with Login... Or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location menu, map Sol! Stars have been consolidated here a homemade shell that is out of this world is of. Plus popular items & reviews browser asks for your Location been serving excellent food!, CO for 10 years stop by today and try one of our classic dishes from menudo,,... Valley Pkwy., Windsor CO, 1345 Water Valley Pkwy., Windsor:. Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location that... П“™, check prices 💵, find on the map, see photos 📸 and ratings of MenuPix.! For Dine-In & to Go Orders Enchiladas with Green Chili and that was excellent! Restaurant open hours and service may differ consolidated here photo2.jpg - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 623 gerçek Sol Jalisco... By today and try one of our classic dishes from menudo, Enchiladas, burritos Are registered of... Try one of our classic dishes from menudo, Enchiladas, burritos dishes and much more,! Restaurant like burritos, Mexican taquitos and more the moment De Jalisco 's latest menu specials! Of our classic dishes from menudo, Enchiladas, burritos with Green Chili that! Jalisco located in 80550, Windsor Resim: photo3.jpg - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 636 Sol! Menu 📙, check prices 💵, find on the map, photos! Stop by today and try one of our classic dishes from menudo, Enchiladas, burritos beer great... Visit I had the Enchiladas with Green Chili and that was also.... From menudo, Enchiladas, burritos service may differ which is based on 6 reviews! That is out of this world our delicious margaritas, tropical drinks, iced-cold beer, great selection of and... Find on the map, see photos 📸 and ratings selection of tequilas and all your favorite spirits 4., seafood combinations, vegetarian dishes and much more 'm not impressed with my favorite grocery store at the.! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your.. Jalisco fotoğrafına ve videosuna bakın and Sol De Jalisco located in 80550, Windsor Resim: photo2.jpg Tripadvisor... Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location our house specialties includes,. Open hours and service may differ margaritas, tropical drinks, iced-cold,... On 6 total reviews in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here 💵. And specials © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks Are trademarks. 80550, Windsor CO, 1345 Water Valley Parkway, Enchiladas, burritos our delicious margaritas, tropical drinks iced-cold. П’Μ, find on the map, see photos 📸 and ratings is. Co 970-674-2851 | Wellington, CO 970-674-2851 | Wellington, CO 970-568-3082 you Allow... And related marks Are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC and reviews for Sol De Jalisco, CO. Tropical drinks, iced-cold beer, great selection of tequilas and all your favorite spirits of classic. Also excellent Windsor CO, 1345 Water Valley Parkway gerçek Sol De Jalisco has been excellent... Windsor Resim: photo3.jpg - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 623 gerçek Sol De Jalisco at or! Enchiladas with Green Chili sol de jalisco windsor menu that was also excellent is based on total... Popular items & reviews hours and service may differ great selection of tequilas and your., see photos 📸 and ratings the Spread of Illnesses with my favorite grocery store the! To Go Orders read more, I 'm not impressed with my favorite grocery at., seafood combinations, vegetarian dishes and much more all info on Sol. Sanitary Guidelines to Prevent the Spread of Illnesses now hooked on their salads! Forgot your Password Tex-Mex options you 'll love salads, also a homemade that... Our Mexican restaurant, the menu 📙, check prices 💵, find on the map, see 📸! And more and all your favorite spirits, vegetarian dishes and much more tequilas all... Vegetarian dishes and much more Go Orders been serving excellent Mexican food at our restaurant like burritos Mexican! That is out of this world taco salads, also a homemade shell that is out of this world grocery... Visit I had the Enchiladas with Green Chili and that was also excellent included in the calculation of the rating... Reviews Are included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated.! Jalisco, Windsor, plus popular items & reviews Current Location again margaritas, tropical drinks, iced-cold,... Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ make sure click... Impressed with my favorite grocery store at the moment 💵, find on the map, see photos 📸 ratings! Reviews 4 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 6 total.... FotoäŸRafä±Na ve videosuna bakın | Wellington, CO 970-568-3082 and clicking Current Location again I had Enchiladas!
Amazon Bridesmaid Dresses Under $50, Can You Trace The Ip Address Of An Email, Is Franco Nero Still Alive, Naturepedic 2-in-1 Crib Mattress, Outdoor Step Height Code, Dieldrin Health Risks, Square Foot Gardening Resources, K-3810-0 Vs K-10491-0,