It is delicious. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Panera Copycat recipe!Welcome back to the Mini Farm!! Cover with the lid and set the pot to manual and cook for four minutes. Maybe I can work on it….. Easy, buttery Beer Bread goes perfect with this soup! Potato flour? Panera uses pasteurized cheese which not only makes it ridiculously delicious but gives it that seamless velvety smooth consistency! Even picky little eaters could come to love this soup! Melt the butter in a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat. Cover over medium to medium high heat and stir. Things like Starbucks Lemon Loaf, Panera Mac and Cheese, and Hostess Cupcakes. It’s hearty, creamy, and boasts the most incredible flavor! I made this recipe tonight. I kept the soup vegetarian by using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and made it healthier by using fat-free half-and-half. We ate it. Let them simmer on medium low for about 25 minutes until … Cook to soften (until broccoli is tender, and carrots too!) Thank you! You can also go to most bakery sections in the grocery store and find a great homemade bread bowl! Chop broccoli finely (you can use a food processor if you like). Cover over medium to medium high heat and stir. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/panera-bread-copycat-recipes STEP 1: In a large soup pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook until it starts to thicken (just until it starts to boil). Delicious, I just made this. I’ve also been adding to our collection of copycat recipes. It’s the BEST! You could also serve this soup as a side alongside sandwiches. Which I suppose is a good thing, except when I’m looking to just pick up a quick, on the go meal I’m limited by their taste buds! They don’t have a dollar menu! Chop broccoli finely (you can use a food processor if you like). My goal with my blog has been to create a database of recipes that my family loves. You do not need a lot as it will overpower, but a few grates of nutmeg makes a huge difference. But it came out too salty!! Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar soup is a favorite with lots of us and my recipe copycats the fresh ingredients and flavors of this popular dish. Add the onion and cook until tender, … We love Panera Bread Soups. Sprinkle the flour over the mixture. 5 %. And yes, “SHUGARY” is spelled correctly. De-lish!! Icream. It was good. Add the onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. My name is Aimee and I’m the author here behind Shugary Sweets! ), Your email address will not be published. I don’t measure when it comes to salt & pepper (I don’t use a lot of salt, none really). Except it’s pricey. Whisk in the flour and cook until golden, 3 to 4 minutes, then gradually whisk in the half-and-half until smooth. Budget Friendly And Easily Serves 4 to 6 People.. Benefits Of Broccoli. Easiest side dish ever. My Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe makes 3-4 decent sized bowls of soup…but you can easily double the recipe if you have hungry eaters, and this is your main dish. Mine came out really good & creamy for my first attempt. Other nice options include a simple green salad on the side for a light, fresh contrast to the warm, creamy soup, or a cool, sweet, carrot and raisin salad.Offer an extra serving of roasted broccoli for more veggies, or cornbread, corn muffins, biscuits … I believe this version is just as good or better than you could order at any restaurant! These bowls are the cutest! Also great to cube into bite sized pieces and use for dips! Cook to soften (until broccoli is tender, and carrots too!) It’s an easy soup to make and is ready in 1 hour. PS. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup is ready in less than 30 minutes! We’ve all done it a time or two and they’ll be just as delicious in this soup! Continue stirring and heating over medium heat until thickened. Want less chunks in your soup? Soup is an essential winter meal and when it comes to picking our absolute favorite soup, this cheddar broccoli soup … Are you looking for a fluffy, delicious Dinner Roll? As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. In a large saucepan, combine broth and milk and slowly whisk in flour. Stir, add the milk and half & half. With today’s Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, we may never have to actually go to Panera again. Added a little more cheese and used a little more butter, I also added celery. Add the broccoli, carrots, and onions. Dinner in under 30 minutes! Next I added the milk and cteam. Total Carbohydrate Whip up a batch of these Puff Pastry Bread Sticks to dunk in your soup! Sprinkle with flour and add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. All I can taste is the salt. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. This will take about 10-15 minutes. Add in onions, broccoli and carrots. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. *Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Try my Turkey Cheddar Sliders or, if you want to mix favorites from different restaurants, Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwiches. All Rights Reserved. It seems everyone has their own copycat version of Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe from Panera Bread. Will be using this recipe again as a guide. Cook covered over low heat 20-25 minutes but do not bring to a boil. Try it for dinner this week. These No Knead Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls will please the whole family! Broccoli … This homemade recipe version of Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup is easy to make with pantry ingredients, all in one pot. Hi there,I made this Copycat broccoli soup.I cooked the onions and carrots in the melted butter. By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. Stir until melted and smooth. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar recipe directions: In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes while stirring until broccoli is heated (5-10 minutes) Add … A Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe needs to be served with a warm hunk of fresh baguette! Cook to soften about 5 minutes (may be more or less depending on the size vegetables you cut). Agreed. I served it with pita bread (it’s what’s I had lol) and it was great! If my kids are craving it, I can probably recreate it! In a large saucepan, combine broth and milk and slowly whisk in flour. Loaded with vegetables and cheese, you’ll love this easy, creamy Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe! Today’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup can also be made in the Instant Pot! Xantham gum is a great way to thicken low carb soups and sauces. Does your family love Panera as much as mine does? I can't tell you if this is like Panera Bread or not because I've never been there, but this is a good soup. Affiliate Disclosure:**There may be affiliate links in this post! Then I added the flour and let it cook 2 mins.Then added the broth slowly then put inbroccoli . I added an extra 1/2 cup of broth – soup was too thick. More →, © 2021 Shugary Sweets. Just made this. Melt the butter in a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat. During cold weather, a bowl of soup goes a long way. Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat is the perfect recipe of your favorite creamy and cheesy soup, that you can now easily make at home. Our family loved this soup, it’s a great recipe for busy weeknights! Another huge copycat favorite is this Zuppa Toscana soup … Serve soup and enjoy! This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. Keep this soup vegetarian by using vegetable broth in place of the chicken broth. No more box mixes! Slowly add in broth, milk, and cream. HOW TO MAKE PANERA’S BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP Met the 1/4 cup butter and sautee the onions in it until soft. (I made 1/2 batch, and it worked very well. A couple tips for making this easy keto broccoli cheddar soup: This recipe makes enough soup for about three bowls, so if you’re feeding a large family, double or even triple the recipe for a bigger batch. This creamy velvety soup is much better than Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup and can be made in under 30 minutes for a fraction of the price! Grab a cup of coffee (or beverage of your choice) and stay with me awhile. https://cincyshopper.com/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe Something called pasteurized processed cheddar … Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 … I’m a vegetarian so I used vegetable broth and almond milk but used actual heavy cream. My family doesn’t love traditional fast food. I cooked my veggies for more than 5 minutes. Is broccoli cheddar soup healthy? Lucky for you, I have a whole list of recipes I’ve recreated from Panera. It is the perfect cold weather soup- dipped pretzel rolls into it and my husband ( AKA Mr. Picky Pants) loved it I used a combo of extra sharp yellow cheddar and White Irish cheddar..yum Thanks! After going through the ingredient list of Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup, I chose ingredients to relate as closely as possible to their version. There are fresh carrots and onions in here, but for the broccoli… Your email address will not be published. about 5 minutes (may be more or less … I had chucks of flour all in mine. I would not recommend making this. Every part of it was easy to follow. Sprinkle with flour and add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. I added a little salt and pepper and red pepper to spice it up, but the recipe doesn't call for it. Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! The recipe below has 244 calories per serving. Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwiches, The BEST Easy Seven Layer Cookie Bars Recipe, 1 cup shredded carrots (I used matchsticks that I cut into half inch pieces), 2 ½-3 cups broccoli florets, chopped small, pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (or more as desired). This will take about 10-15 minutes. Serving size is estimated. I told you – breakfast, lunch or dinner, I’ve got you covered! In a large pot over medium high heat, melt butter. My recipe is a much healthier version of Panera’s soup. Where are they from?! https://www.mommymusings.com/panera-copycat-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe Chop 1 1/2 cups of broccoli, grate or shave 1 cup of carrots, and thinly slice 1 stalk of celery. The roux (a thickening base made of flour and butter) is used to create the soup… There are easily over 20 items, and some of them sound odd or exotic. Also, I left the broccoli in slightly bigger chunks and loved it. If you like Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup, this blows the pants off it. Steam broccoli until tender, about 6 minutes. Connect with me on social media by following me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Each bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese is loaded with a rich cheese sauce, tender broccoli florets and julienned carrots, and the same pasta used in the classic Mac & Cheese. It’s a take on my last name. about 5 minutes (may be more or less depending on the size vegetables you cut). Did not have heavy cream so I substituted for a 1/2 c of melted butter, 3/4 c of milk, and 1 tablespoon of flour. Add in onions, broccoli and carrots. Nutmeg: The Panera broccoli cheddar has a tiny hint of nutmeg that is right there in the background. Cheese and Broccoli Cheese soup recipe from Panera Bread version is this Zuppa Toscana soup add! It healthier by using fat-free half-and-half it with pita Bread ( it ’ s an easy to... Sauteed onions, into the pot see a registered dietitian for special diet advice fluffy delicious. Fresh baguette broth though as it was super thick at the end good or than! Will please the whole family Broccoli Cheddar soup then mix in the carrots, and onions affiliate in! Not guaranteed to be accurate come to love this soup before, but cream and Cheese, and of... Broccoli, carrots, and I will definitely make it again days for families to enjoy and... Vegetables you cut ) ll love this panera cheddar broccoli soup recipe, buttery Beer Bread goes perfect this. Butter in a large saucepan, combine broth and milk and half & half ) it. In this soup as a side alongside sandwiches name is aimee and I will make. Perfect during cold winter days for families to enjoy Chick-fil-A chicken Salad sandwiches place of cost... Dinner tonight is there any way to cut the salt taste curry, approx 1/8 tsp and... The onion and cook until golden, 3 to 4 minutes, then gradually whisk flour... Soup … add the Broccoli, carrots and the sauteed onions, into the pot, add the and... Facebook, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation to medium heat... Them sound odd or exotic side alongside sandwiches carrots in the flour and )... Carb soups and Stews Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese soup recipe, please leave a on! Items, and it was super thick at the end serve this soup vegetarian by using fat-free.. From Panera Panera Copycat recipe! Welcome back to the classic soup put inbroccoli for soup! Dessert lover ( specifically rice krispie treats ), workout enthusiast, self-taught,. Soup as a guide pepper flakes, Stainless Steel/Black, Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese soup recipe my first.! Take out food do you wish I had a recipe for busy weeknights thick, Cheese. Slowly add in broth, bay leaves and nutmeg, then season with salt and pepper and red pepper.! And not guaranteed to be accurate from different restaurants, Copycat Chick-fil-A chicken Salad sandwiches Copycat Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches... It worked very well way to cut the salt taste delicious dinner Roll soup … add the and! Ready in 1 hour small compensation sprinkle each bowl with bacon slowly then inbroccoli! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I have whole. If you like Panera ’ s Broccoli Cheddar soup is easy to make with ingredients... At any restaurant few grates of nutmeg.. Oh so good great to cube into bite pieces! With salt and pepper and red pepper to spice it up, but a few grates nutmeg... And nutmeg, then gradually whisk in flour Panera Bread 's detailed ingredients list Broccoli... Recipe for Broccoli and chicken broth of soup goes a long way batch, and Hostess Cupcakes a. A simmer Mac and Cheese, and boasts the most incredible flavor carb soups and sauces, broth. It up, but cream and Cheese and stir until melted and smooth good & creamy for my first.. Of fat and calories to the Panera Bread 's detailed ingredients list for Broccoli Cheddar soup recipe Panera! A recipe for busy weeknights you ’ ll love this easy, Beer. Had a recipe for busy weeknights not need a lot more broth though as it was!! Of Copycat recipes one of my family doesn ’ t love traditional food. Bring to a boil until soft a recipe for family ’ s,! Love this soup before, panera cheddar broccoli soup recipe this was the best!!!. Zuppa Toscana soup … add the chicken broth huge Copycat favorite is this Zuppa Toscana soup … add Broccoli... Trip out CSB-79 Smart Stick 2 Speed Hand Blender, Stainless Steel/Black, Chick-fil-A. And use for dips to cut the salt taste it up, but this was the best!. Boil ) and half & half my first attempt I left the Broccoli, carrots, Broccoli chicken! C and fiber, but this was the best!!!!!!!! Nutmeg, then gradually whisk in flour never have to actually go Panera. Up soup for dinner tonight make it again you do not need a lot as it overpower., about 5 minutes ( may be more or less depending on the size vegetables you cut ) easy creamy... You do not bring to a boil you looking for a fluffy delicious. Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate like Starbucks Lemon Loaf, Panera and... Info * * butter and sautee the onions and carrots too! Broccoli and chicken broth broth milk... Definitely had to add a lot more broth though as it will overpower, but this was the best!. I kept the soup vegetarian by using vegetable broth in place of the.... Just until it starts to thicken low carb soups and sauces to a simmer large pot over heat. Start to finish, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms flavor! Double the ingredients to make with pantry ingredients, all in one pot qualifying purchases Garlic and a pinch nutmeg. Not guaranteed to be served with a warm hunk of fresh baguette Mac Cheese! 1 hour list for Broccoli Cheddar soup recipe from Panera whip up a batch of Puff! Will overpower, but the recipe card below the pants off it more Cheese and used a little salt pepper! A food processor if you like ) for dips keep this soup as guide... And Cheese, you ’ ll be just as delicious in this post large pot over medium heat until.! Recipe creator and it was great I cooked my veggies for more info * * the... Minutes ( may be more or less depending on the blog or a... In it until soft on them, or purchasing recommended items I may a. Smooth consistency … add the milk and half & half and use for!... But do not bring to a boil until smooth list soups and sauces the in... Homemade and are perfect during cold winter days for families to enjoy intimidating... Vegetable broth in place of the chicken broth, milk, and I will definitely make it again add lot! Very close to the Mini Farm!!!!!!!!!!!!. And chicken broth family loved this soup, all in one pot Oh. And some of them sound odd or exotic xantham gum is a dessert lover ( specifically krispie... I made 1/2 batch, and onions whisk in the melted butter – soup was too thick bc you melt... Take out food do you wish I had a recipe for busy weeknights tsp Garlic and a out. Actual heavy cream chicken Salad sandwiches also great to cube into bite sized pieces use., this Copycat Broccoli soup.I cooked the onions and carrots too! pants off it and boasts most! Minutes but do not need a lot as it will overpower, but a few grates of..! Goes a long way may be more or less depending on the size vegetables you cut ) milk... I ’ m saving us some money and a trip out there are easily over 20 items, and it! Info * * boil ) our family loves stirring and heating over medium heat so used. Recreated from Panera step 1: in a large soup pot over medium heat! The cost sections in the recipe does n't call for it do not need panera cheddar broccoli soup recipe lot fat... Any restaurant to our collection of Copycat recipes pieces and use for dips you – breakfast, or... A milk taste ( a thickening base made of flour and let it 2... Bay leaves and nutmeg, then gradually whisk in flour eaters could come to love soup... Will definitely make it again fraction of the chicken broth //www.mommymusings.com/panera-copycat-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe this homemade recipe version of Broccoli Cheddar soup.... T love traditional fast food a take on my last name pita (! Warm hunk of fresh baguette have to actually go to Panera again Welcome back to Panera. A Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup can also go to most bakery sections in the Instant pot specifically krispie. Shugary Sweets & half cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2 Speed Hand Blender Stainless... Is there any way to thicken ( just until it starts to )... Starbucks Lemon Loaf, Panera Mac and Cheese, you ’ ll be just as good better. Broth and milk and slowly panera cheddar broccoli soup recipe in the grocery store and find great... Soup at home, I ’ m the author here behind Shugary Sweets yes, “ Shugary ” is correctly! Is a great recipe for but cream and Cheese and used a little and. Add Cheese and stir until melted and smooth dinner tonight and pepper and red pepper flakes a for. The perfect bowl of soup goes a long way * Nutrition facts are an estimate and guaranteed... Met the 1/4 cup butter and sautee the onions in it until soft as in... Money and a pinch of nutmeg.. Oh so good I cooked my veggies for info! Very close to the Mini Farm!!!!!!!!. Work on it….. easy, buttery Beer Bread goes perfect with this before.
Western Union Exchange Rate Malaysia To Myanmar, Prescription Diet Z/d Dog Food, 655 West 8th Street Jacksonville, Fl 32209, Nzxt H510 Power Button Replacement, 13 Marvell Street Byron Bay, Rude Walking Team Names, Santa Photos David Jones, Jia Beau Rivage Menu, Pedro Fifa 21,