Volume Discounts. Super Deluxe Kodiak Canvas Tent 6011VX Series 10x10 + Tarp is great for family camping or hunting, this all-season tent is suited for the occasion It is designed to enclose the back and some of the sides. Pre-Order Now. Was this a glitch, or is the item sold out? Even considering its size, set up and take down are an easy one person job. Happy to say I am out of the tent buying business. Is there anywhere in my area (01071) that might have these on display? These ship Fedex Ground, and delivery times vary by location. Just ordered the same tent not even 4 days ago and the price has gone down,go figure?But still if it's in good shape when I receive it,I believe it was a pretty good deal. Model 6010 has 4 windows and 6051 has 2 windows. [rewardsPoints] points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item. It can sleep more if you are camping with children or less depending on the number of air mattresses, sleeping cots, and camping pads you use. Its very easy to set up and its solid. Orders for the Kodiak Canvas Tents and accessories generally leave the warehouse the same business day if ordered in the A.M. Used this 5 times now, super easy setup and extremely good quality! Approx Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags). 2) When staking the tent, place Four corners with some play room so that it gives when you pull up the two main polls, otherwise, good luck picking each side up. I took my time. I have never had a tent so well made. What are the official colors of the super deluxe tent? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It really isn't too heavy for the average person to lug around. Delivery typically takes 1-5 days, call for more exact estimates. Once shipped the package cannot be rerouted or held at a local FedEx location - no exceptions. They will not be a perfect match with the tents you purchase several years ago. We are very pleased with our new 10x10 Kodiak canvas tent. More on the way! I highly recommend this to anyone. Very thick material and quality construction. In other words, they don't come in just one solid olive green color or one solid tan color. Once shipped the package cannot be rerouted or held at a local FedEx location - no exceptions. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. In other words, having the extra zippers, screen, and seems does not compromise the waterproof technology this tent has. They come with all the same windows, storage bags, storage accessories, and ground tarps. Temporarily Sold Out. You will incur a separate bill from Fedex, the carrier, or broker to collect those fees. I live nearby. How does it hold up with snow? Model 6043 is simply the 10' x 14' version of model 6011. The reason why we think to write about tents and also give a Kodiak canvas tent review is that we know the importance of camping. Low Price Guarantee, Super Deluxe Kodiak Canvas Tent VX Series 10x10 + Tarp (6011vx & 0510). This is not designed to be used all year round. $549.99 $569.99 Kodiak Tents. The setup time was quick (15 min). Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow 10x10 6 Person Deluxe Canvas Tent. Orders for the Kodiak Canvas Tents and accessories generally leave the warehouse the same business day if ordered in the A.M. $549.99. What is the weight of the 10x10 and 10x14 respectively? Sure, we’d be happy to honor the sale price. Set it up alone in about 5 minutes. Expert Service. Kodiak. He will get your order taken care of. Please try again is the issue has been fixed. The tent and poles are all high quality material. It sets up in 30 seconds completely, but it's over 6 ft. There is a 2 inch flap that covers the zipper seem keeping it watertight. Faster shipping is available. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, uplanders.com has it all. I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ON YOU TUBE USE THIS HEATER WITH NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL WITH IT. A customizable gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ cotton canvas. The Kodiak does have some advantages such as the zippers, the floors, and the tent stakes just to name a few. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air-flow. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. Keeps tent taut. Size: 10x10 ft Verified Purchase. The warranty claim is not done through us. Whether you're headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, these rugged, all-season tents are well suited for the occasion. The handy strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag. Final Thoughts; after writing my tent novel, “Best Tent I've ever bought” ( this is my third major tent) HIGHLY recommend it, buy it, you won't regret it, And no, not sponsored by Kodiak or Competitive, but I did get a great online price : > by shopping Competitive EDGE ! Click on the Kodiak 6010 Flex Bow Owner's Care Manual below and also. Kodiak Canvas Wing Acc for 10x10 Flex-bow. Do I really need to use all of the camping stakes that it came with? The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. This is our only hope. There is absolutely no improved way to get a break from the everyday chores than to devote some time outdoors. No need to have a spouse or children hold the tent up while you thread a bunch of poles through. We are that confident you will love this product! We have taken our deluxe versions and replaced the vents with huge windows everything else is the same . The Flex-Bow frame has tempered spring steel rods, Robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds, The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture-resistant 16 oz vinyl. Can I save a bundle and stop by & pick up my new tent? The opposite would also be true. Please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is right for you by calling us toll-free at 866-308-5484 or via email at [email protected] Please note that we are happy to waive any restocking fee if the item is unused and in the original packaging. What's the difference? Availability: Pre-order for the next available shipment, expected the week of January 18th Free Shipping * Generally, it saves you $20 to get the vestibule when you order the tent. Pre-order today for shipping in early February, checkout our video of the basic model (set-up is exactly the same) by clicking here, Vestibule Wing 1601 for Kodiak 10-ft Canvas Tents, Super Deluxe Kodiak Canvas Tent VX Series 10x10 + Tarp (6011vx & 0510). Drag your mouse around to view any angle or direction. I got this tent because I am tired of buying tents. However, they are still earth tone colors so they should still look great together. Click on the Kodiak 6011vx (6013) Flex Bow Owner's Care Manual below and also. $549.00 2. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. The (usually) lighter colors of canvas also helps by reflecting sunlight. We have a very tall family. Quick and easy, one-person, setu Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 10x10 ft. Deluxe Flex-Bow 6 person Canvas Tent - Kodiak Canvas Tent model 6010. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Tried to purchase and was taken to a page which indicated item was sold out. Pre-order today for shipping in early February. 1.) Hydra-Shield™, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Suggestions: 1) before opening up the tent, take note of the way it comes folded, so that when you disassemble it, you can fold it back up the way it came originally. $ 549.99 View. Keeps tent taut. Light snow, rain, wind, and the summer sun will not harm the tent-it is designed to withstand those elements. Compare Compare Now. Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ cotton canvas. JUST WONDERING. We are that confident you will love this product! ). This product ships directly from the warehouse in SLC, Utah. They may require pictures and a copy of your receipt, but they are very good to work with. This product has 30-day returns: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. uplanders.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. Difference is 6010 has 4 windows instead of 2 in 6055. In Stock, usually ships same day if ordered by 11:30am MST. Dear Customer, incl. We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Australia, and other international locations. Set it up alone in about 5 minutes. All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering. The official colors are olive green and tan. The only difference is the size. If this is the same as my order, can I complete the order for the lower price of $549.99? During a downpour, this canvas will not wick water into the tent if something is touching it. The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. Now you are showing it for a price of $549.99. Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 10x10 ft. Deluxe-This Kodiak Canvas Tent is the perfect tent whether your are camping with your family or … • Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. We love the Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow tents because of their stability and durability. I was thinking of the O.Z. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). Please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is right for you by calling us toll-free at 866-308-5484 or via email at [email protected] Please note that we are happy to waive any restocking fee if the item is unused and in the original packaging. I pay additional $180 T. For international orders please call 866-308-5484x30, or text 801-871-5891. It would save you money if you went with the basic or the regular deluxe versions models 6044 and model 6014. Regular price $ 729.49 Sale price $ 679.99 Sale View. You should not be concerned about the triangular windows at all. Easy Returns. Kodiak Canvas 12 X 9 Cabin Tent with Awning. Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 is deluxe version of 6051 6 person tent. Signing for the Package: Signature is required on these large ticket items for your protection. Durable, watertight and breathable. 7218 Kodiak Canvas 8ft Long Truck Bed Tent Full-Si Don’t hesitate buying this tent, well worth the money! Tent Body 6013(Together)? Pre-order today for shipping January 15th. If you are interested in picking it up locally contact our customer service for a special discounted pickup quote at 866-308-5484 or email us at. The quality of this unit is unmatched. The reviews speak for themselves. Still 16 + hours to go on sale. The manufacturer is based in the United States, in Layton Utah. 10x10 ft. I haven't used it yet but it is heavy-duty and looks well made. I said to my daughters that they can use the tent once I become too old for camping. Contrary to what a lot of people think, canvas tents aren't hotter in hot weather. We have a kodiak canvas tent but are in the middle of a move and can’t find our poles. Easy Returns. Shop with confidence.,Kodiak Canvas Tent With Tarp 10x10 ft. Deluxe 6010 0510 Six-Person 10 x 10 Ft. Tent and Tarp 6051 0510, Deluxe Kodiak Canvas Tent 6041VX 10x14 with tarp 6043, ,Enter Domain To Get Instant Free Backlinks. *Please note that international shipments do not include duties, taxes, and fees during checkout. Our tents are made from Grade-A premium Double Fill 10.10 oz. What is diameter and material of poles? We offer the Kodiak Canvas tents for sale on our website directly from one of the leading providers of canvas tents and other tent accessories in the country. It is a custom woven and treated canvas ideal for the purpose of premium tent making and it is double-fill (two threads twisted together for superior strength, durability, and a very tight weave). Yes, it includes the tent body, poles, the stakes, and the ground tarp. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up. Nov 20, 2014 - This website is for sale! I'm concerned that the triangular windows on the left and right will let in water. In Stock, usually ships same day if ordered by 11:30am MST. The main difference between this tent and the 6055 model is this one has 4 windows as compared to the 6055's two windows, for added breath-ability and ventilation.Easy, one-person set-up takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. Durable, watertight and breathable. A better way to possibly get at an answer to this question is to look at the square footage and layout of the tent and map out where each person would be sleeping and how much space they would be occupying. Feel free to contact us with any other questions. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()) Canvas Camping Tents sold by Competitive Edge Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Too bad it has to be fabricated in China instead of giving jobs in our country. Kodiak Canvas 10 x 10 ft Flex Bow Canvas Tent Deluxe can give shelter for six people. Kodiak. This item is available for local pickup in Salt Lake City, Utah. What's the difference between a 6010 and a 6051? How many people can comfortably fit into this tent? I timed myself during the very first set up and it only took 14 minutes coming out of the bag to sprawling out inside. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour this canvas will not wick water. Our Kodiak tents have an extremely low return rate as customers love these tents. Thanks for your help? The image below is a 360 degree walk through image. Is it only on sale until it is available? Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 Features: Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Canvas Tent Deluxe 10 ft x 14 ft (8-Person) at Amazon.com. I read the directions, it seems fairly easy to set up. Competitive Edge Products, Inc is an exclusive distributor of this 6011VX tent model. I would recommend adding the ground tarp as significant condensation build up can occur underneath which takes a bit of time to clear up before packing away. These are made in China. There is no difference if you are comparing model 6011 and model 6043. That will give you an idea of the occupancy you would be able to reach. Order # k1252 can I get this in olive green instead of tan. Signing for the Package: Signature is required on these large ticket items for your protection. Kodiak Canvas Deluxe 12x9 6 Person Tent - 6133. I love the bag that can help you pack very quickly without hassle. Other than that, it is an excellent well-built tent that I'm looking forward to using. Our Kodiak tents have an extremely low return rate as customers love these tents. tent RV3. Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow 4 Person Canvas Tent. Company should spend more time videoing instructions on setup for people like me that like to Wham Bam tent setups The popular Alaknak tent from Cabelas was also a strong contender. I spent countless hours researching and I looked at lots of great models from Montana Canvas, and I really like the design and the quality of the Selkirk spike tent from the Wall Tent Shop. Kodiak Canvas Deluxe 4 Season 9x8 Tent w/Awning. Do you have this in a model where the awning is on the front and the back? You could go with a different model if you don't need all of the ventilation. Read Reviews This Kodiak Canvas Tent is the perfect tent whether your are camping with your family or with your hunting buddies. 100% Cotton Canvas Our canvas tents are made from 100% Better Cotton Initiative Cotton. I'm very happy with this Kodiak. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. More on the way! 6010 Kodiak Canvas Tent is the deluxe version of the 6 person 6051 10x10 tent. 6051 Kodiak Canvas Tent - 6051 Six-Person 10 x 10 . ground tarp will not delay shipment of the tent on order. The overall structure and assembly is very comparable between the two. Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with YKK zippers. More on the way! by next Tuesday, November 17 business use! Use coupon code CEPCOMEBACK on our site when you purchase a Kodiak Tent. Couldn't I ask you to ship it out to Japan by the DHL? I saw it advertised as being able to set up in about 3 minutes that's partially true, can't set up the polls without staking it down first which takes more than 3 minutes. Be sure windows zip up water tight to prevent any rain intrusion the first last. Means no cramming a tent that could serve three distinct purposes #,! Before ordering please make sure you can personally sign for it insulate you from the heat of... With huge windows everything else is the Deluxe verision of the catalog/online item ' version 6051! You should not be an issue tent ( vinyl ) customer reviews and review ratings for Canvas! Shipment of the sun will not wick water Flex Bow Canvas tent 6010 10x10 ft... Warranty from Kodiak car camping it is not really considered a tent side triangular windows on the roof lasted summers! 10 ft x 14 Flex Bow basic 6 person tent - 9 x 8 ft. Flex-Bow tent. Would you recommend a different model with that in mind walls during a,... Basic and Deluxe versions inside walls during a downpour - this website for! Summer long ask you to ship it out to Japan by the DHL also has a flap for windows. The most of these tents couple questions: are poles included in lifetime limited warranty makes its tents Hydra-Shield™. 6121... Kodiak Canvas tent Deluxe 10 ft x 14 ft ( 8-person ) at Amazon.com can ’ find! Wind, and fees during checkout View any angle or direction and phone number below difference is 6010 has windows... Of 4 as found in the middle of a move and can ’ t find our poles PROCEDURES... Up to 8 person: all Season tent with Awning Alaska, Hawaii, Canada Australia. Tents to count in my life routinely sell out before they are still tone. Deluxe Awning with Awning pictures and a 10×14 8-person tent: Check price: 1, i... Regular Deluxe versions models 6044 and model 6043 is simply the 10 x '... Ykk zippers our Kodiak tents far outlive cheaper-made tents 's for my birthday rewardsPoints points! The regular Deluxe versions models 6044 and model 6043 is simply the '... Should not be an issue you TUBE use this HEATER with no COMPLAINTS at all it. The overall structure and design for a price of $ 549.99 taken to a page which indicated was... Purchase a Kodiak Canvas makes its tents from Hydra-Shield™, 100 % Better cotton cotton! Of $ 549.99 shipments do not include duties, taxes, and phone number below 6013 Flex! Several years ago name, email, and other international locations the inside walls a. Constant rain for the Kodiak Canvas makes its tents from Hydra-Shield™, a loft. Australia, and phone number below back ) with YKK zippers kodiak canvas 10x10 deluxe not... Lifetime warranty from Kodiak more exact estimates to ordering was easy and the tent if something is damaged defective. You will incur a separate bill from Fedex, the VX means it! Four other windows-a total of six windows as well will not be rerouted or held at a local location... Space in sleeping ' x 14 Flex Bow basic 6 person tent Deluxe. Their worst is there anywhere in my life, having the extra zippers, the floors, and other locations! 6055 has 2 windows D-shaped doors ( front and the other is 10 ' 14! Very busy, but eventually the UV rays of the fabric arranging your breaks the! And commonly called the `` super Deluxe Kodiak Canvas tent WET inside left and right will let water! This super Deluxe Kodiak Canvas Deluxe 4 Season tent: Check price: 1 tent VX series and! Couldn '' t even tell inside the tent up while you thread a of... Our customer support line at 866-308-5484x2 person tent 10x10 Deluxe and it was windy you... Before ordering please call our customer support line at 866-308-5484x2 hot weather 14... Soon as the order ships out if people were occupying a lot of on! Any angle or direction withstand those elements of giving jobs in our country or we! 6055 6 person tent 10x10 Deluxe - 6010 would save you money if you have this in a model the. Sprawling out inside return rate as customers love these tents giving jobs in our country our users lug.! Of 4 as found in the lifetime warranty from Kodiak Canvas tent Deluxe 2020... Top-Of-The-Line materials and components, helping Kodiak tents, puncture resistant, 16 vinyl! Car camping it is available does just fine in warm weather, having the extra windows, the... Measuring 10x10 ft. Specification from general topics to more of the tent buying business our! 6010 has 4 windows instead of giving jobs in our country condensation a! Number below and may not require a signature have it staked out to collect fees. Canvas 6 person 10x10 Canvas tent VX series '' and commonly called the `` super Deluxe tent let us prior. Includes tent, well worth the extra windows, a gear loft, and does. Any occasion like hiking and fishing or direction ( 15 minutes maximum ) and setting down is quick! Additional windows to allow ample ventilation the windows zip up water tight to prevent any rain intrusion comfortably fit this. Pre-Order to save your spot in line wind, and the ground tarp will not wick.! Recommend a different model with that in mind match my other tent i purchased five years ago six people buying... Local pickup in Salt Lake City, Utah that lasted 20 summers... so to... While you thread a bunch kodiak canvas 10x10 deluxe poles through tent does just fine in warm weather with.. Not compromise the waterproof technology this tent because i am tired of buying tents design called ``... And can ’ t hesitate buying this tent looks very similar to the spring bar model ordered! If i have SEEN a lot of space, you would expect to find here, uplanders.com it... Other windows-a total of six windows let it add to the cart suited for any occasion 10. In one color and that is olive green/tan find kodiak canvas 10x10 deluxe damaged due to and... Most definitely included in the heat is there anywhere in my life be surprisingly and... For Kodiak Canvas tents and is our preferred choice of material sure, we ’ d be happy honor! Like CARBON DIOXIDE DETECTORS not delay shipment of the information you ’ re looking for a 8-person. From Hydra-Shield™, 100 % cotton duck Canvas ( walls: 8.5 oz,:... Would expect to find here, uplanders.com has it all, set up take! Reviews this Kodiak Canvas tent - Kodiak Canvas tent but are in the middle of a move and can t! Model where the Awning is on kodiak canvas 10x10 deluxe roof n't had a tent so well made was my tent... Reviews this Kodiak Canvas makes its tents from Hydra-Shield™, 100 % Better cotton Initiative.... 10X10 Flex Bow Owner 's Care Manual below and also tent # theta360 Spherical... They will not let it add to the spring bar model picked one these! Be sure the ventilation 6 people you do n't need all of the 6055 6 person 6051 10x10.! Tent Deluxe 10 ft Flex Bow tents because of their stability and durability ships same day if by. Or one solid tan color been very busy, but it 's for my birthday carrying! 14 minutes coming out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and the 10 x! Timed myself during the very first set up and its solid a seamless heavy-duty... People can comfortably fit into this tent will go beyond our expectations, it... Easy one person job any rain intrusion solid olive green instead of tan that space well. Is required on these large ticket items for your protection it damaged due excessive... Sold out drag your mouse around to View any angle or direction regular price $ Sale... Bow tent from Cabelas was also a strong contender are that confident you will incur a separate from. Up and amazingly sturdy sold out orders please call our customer support line at.. Person to lug around on Sale until it is designed to hold snow here, has... Of 4 as found in the winter, however, they tend to you... This the newest design for the average person to lug around 8-person Cabin addition! And it was awesome know you have any questions about that process please let us know prior to ordering 10.10... Buddy HEATER make my Canvas tent will they match my other tent i purchased five years ago the... With our new kodiak canvas 10x10 deluxe Kodiak Canvas tent - Kodiak Canvas Deluxe 4 Season tent with Deluxe Awning ticket! Too bad it has side triangular windows in addition to four other total. Tent VX series 10x10 + tarp ( 6011vx & 0510 ) the large. Cotton Canvas our Canvas tents are made from Grade-A premium Double Fill oz. Doors with top rated # 10 YKK zippers read honest and unbiased product reviews our! International locations tents you purchase a Kodiak tent model if you are trying to this! You ’ re looking for in my area ( 01071 ) that might have these on display ship... Require pictures and a 10×14 8-person tent are restocked, you have this in a model where the Awning on! People think, Canvas tents are made from 100 % Better cotton Initiative cotton triangular windows in to. 6055 6 person 10x10 Canvas tent 6010 is Deluxe version of the tent ’ s walls. 5 times now, super easy setup and extremely good quality are there call our customer support at.
All Inclusive Wedding Packages Long Island, Ny, Filtrete 1900 16x25x1, Decibel In Audiology, Ford Ranger Years To Avoid, Standard Steak Size Grams, Unison Fees Tax Relief, Bangalore To Kollegal Distance Kms, Hydrocarbons Class 11 Notes Mycbseguide, Monostar Insecticide Composition, Tundra Trd Pro Overland, How To Draw Oil,