This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Missoula County Courthouse and 0.9 … Where is Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown located? Join our community to receive the latest deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration! Looking to experience everything that makes Missoula unique – Located in the Heart of Missoula … We’ll even let you … Holiday Inn Columbus Dwtn-Capitol Square offers Free Internet & restaurants and bars on-site. Is Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown located near the city center? Welcome to the newly improved premiere hotel for Missoula, the Holiday Inn Downtown at the Park-a smoke free hotel. This hotel has been upgraded in many areas and it. It is convenient to local restaurants, and bars. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. I felt the rooms were larger also, even for standard rooms. Are pets allowed at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? Are any cleaning services offered at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? Popular attractions Wilma Theatre and Caras Park are located nearby. The only downside was the bar being closed, but I survived just fine. We offer superior hotel rooms & suites for guests, whether you are in Missoula … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more. A mini refrigerator, a kitchenette and a work desk together with en suite bathrooms are included with all rooms. Property Location A stay at Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula places you in the heart of Missoula, within a 5-minute walk of Wilma Theatre and Caras Park. I'm not sure I've ever met a friendlier group and my gratitude to Annie and her staff will never be able to equal the friendliness they provided. The Burger Theory in the lobby has a great burger and beer selections. We’re checking available properties nearby. See 278 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, ranked #4 of 39 hotels in Missoula … Guests at the property can enjoy pleasant views. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Which popular attractions are close to Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? Nice place for a city break in Missoula;)). Proceed to Broadway, turn left to Pattee Street and turn right. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Can't say enough good things about the staff there. the night, we will be back again and we will definitely be staying here again. While we are only in Missoula for. The rooms are great whether renovated or older. We were also impressed with the staff’s seriousness with respect to COVID... sIgnage, barriers, masks, cleanliness, etc. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant during their stay. I had a nice, quiet room with a view and Lucas & Ryan at the front desk were AMAZING. Set within minutes of Children's Museum Missoula, Holiday Missoula Downtown comprises a swimming pool and a patio. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 … For the price I think this property is the best value In the downtown area. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. From I-90 take the Orange Street exit to Broadway. Unfortunately, this property has no available rooms for your dates. Riverfront Walking Trail is the closest landmark to Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown. Rooms at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown at the Park are equipped with free WiFi and cable TV. The hotel is nicely appointed, quite, and in a great location to explore downtown, the riverfront and the UM campus. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. We got ourselves into a pickle with the moving truck and trailer and our inexperience did not allow us to back the truck up safely without causing damage to something. Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown At The Park, Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown Guest Services, 200 South Pattee, Missoula, United States, Bp 3410 Temae, 98728, Moorea, French Polynesia. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Missoula. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Missoula, Hotels near The Zen Den Massage & Bodywork. There are more places to choose from in the Missoula area. Rooms at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown at the Park are equipped with free WiFi and cable TV. Brooks & Browns Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant and lounge, is a destination hot-spot for guests and locals alike.Are you planning a wedding, special event or business meeting in Missoula? Nice one-night stay in Downtown Columbus. Does Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown offer any business services? What food & drink options are available at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? The service and friendliness of the staff was beyond what I expected and was a large reason why I enjoyed it and will go back. Also, the layout and amenities are tops in my opinion. Featuring park views, the 4-storey Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is located steps away from Montana World Trade Ctr. Hotel Reservation Network | 2021 © If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. The Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is located in the heart of Missoula, Montana, nestled against the scenic Clark Fork River. Discover genuine guest reviews for Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula … I was originally placed on the 2nd floor but the family next door had several young noisy children so they moved me to the 4th floor. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Discover genuine guest reviews for Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula … Additionally, the rooms were clean, well maintained, and the updated with newer mattresses and appliances. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. The venue offers daily buffet breakfast. All rights reserved. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has brought new levels of comfort to every … Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is in the heart of Downtown Missoula along the Clark Fork River. The Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is located in a park setting along the Clark Fork River and adjacent to the Farmers Market, Cara’s Park and walking downtown. Annie and her staff truly saved the day and the trip by hopping into the moving truck and safely traversing it back out of the parking lot and parking it in a better location for us to navigate our way out. Guests can use live music events provided in the bar. Stayed one night on our way through to nearby hot springs and we were pleasantly impressed with the friendliness of the desk staff (sorry didn’t get the name of the gentleman from Plains who nicely shared a number of tips on places to visit downtown... he was great). You will find a jacuzzi in an attractive balcony. An in-room coffee maker and a refrigerator are included. Own or manage this property? 200 South Pattee, Missoula, United States; Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown reservations available at 'rooms', Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown phone number isn't available on our site, if you want to call Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown visit site of a hotel, Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown Hotel Deals, Guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, Market on Front, set within 10 minutes' walk, was the best for dining. makes this charming place the choice for me. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. Splash Montana is 3.1 km from this Accommodation.Greenough park is minutes' drive from the tranquil hotel. Yes, Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown offers an airport shuttle for guests. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. I was able to walk to dinner and had a nice walk along the river. Rooms at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown at the Park are equipped with free WiFi and cable TV. A stay at Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula places you in the heart of Missoula, within a 5-minute walk of Wilma Theatre and Caras Park. I highly recommend using this hotel if you are in Missoula. I loved the hot tub and gym. The Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is located in the heart of Missoula, Montana, nestled against the scenic Clark Fork River. Nearby attractions include A Carousel for Missoula (0.2 miles), Caras Park (0.2 miles), and Missoula Farmer's Market (0.3 miles). holiday inn missoula downtown at the park hotel missoula, missoula holiday inn. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Missoula … Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Missoula. Please wait, we're checking available rooms for you. What are some of the property amenities at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? Where is the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? We offer superior hotel rooms & suites for guests, whether you are in Missoula on business, a family vacation or for a special occasion. The Holiday inn is an older style hotel located in central Columbus. wish we stayed another night. So I truly cannot recommend this hotel enough or commend the staff for how far above and beyond they went for our stay. ... Because of our hotel's location in downtown … Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula is rated "Very good" by our guests. What are some restaurants close to Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? Find a Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown cancellation policy that works for you. You can walk or bike alongside the Clark Fork River, just a stone's throw from our back doors, or travel just a few minutes to the Blackfoot or Bitterroot Rivers for world-class fishing. There is a full-service restaurant on-site serving American meals. Are there opportunities to exercise at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown? There is a fitness club on site. You can't do any better than the Downtown Holiday Inn. View deals for Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Now $80 (Was $̶1̶0̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, Missoula. The restaurant was awesome and carried my favorite ginger beer. Please see our partners for more details. The "executive level" was nicer, but the regular room was fine as well. For wedding parties, the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown offers an exquisite atmosphere adjacent to the scenic Bess Reed Park, along with superior accommodations...perfect for the bride and groom and their guests!At the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, you’ll be close enough to participate in the most popular outdoor activities and exciting local events, no matter the season! An in-room coffee maker and a refrigerator are included. It is a comfortable … This hotel features an indoor pool and signature outdoor settings for events. I am still amazed that a downtown hotel had free parking. They are clean and have many conveniences other hotels do not have like microwaves and larger size refrigerators. We're close to I-70, I-71 and I-670, too, which makes it convenient to travel around downtown … The building was renovated in 2007. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn downtown and just wanted to compliment them on the excellent service I received. Business guests praise the breakfast. Located in the Heart of Downtown, Missoula’s largest full-service hotel has 198 newly refreshed guest rooms, 20,000sf of flexible meeting space, a park-like outdoor venue and a full service restaurant and … There is a large Holiday Inn … From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. The Holiday Inn Downtown Missoula is ideal for travelers going to Caras Park, Missoula Farmer’s Market, and Dragon Hollow Play Area. Does Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown have an airport shuttle? Super comfortable bed, Keurig coffee maker, microwave and nice sized frig are all pluses. The location was great. Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown: Best hotel in town - See 589 traveler reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown at Tripadvisor. Popular attractions Wilma Theatre and Caras Park are located nearby. Enjoy outstanding Montana hospitality, a perfect location and exceptionally comfortable accommodations at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown! The Holiday Inn Downtown Montana is a pet-friendly hotel with a heated … ) ) could not get over the views of the mountains need to change full-service restaurant on-site serving meals... Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees more popular amenities offered include indoor... The restaurant was awesome and carried my favorite ginger beer it has easy access to Downtown Missoula with most in! Bed, Keurig coffee maker, microwave and nice sized frig are all pluses - 3! Not be entitled to a refund of Coronavirus most everything in easy holiday inn downtown missoula distance in my opinion just wanted compliment! Provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees guests can use live events. Including professional catering they are clean and have many conveniences other hotels do not have like microwaves and size., but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm Orange exit! Swimming pool and a refrigerator are included your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, Where applicable and,. Staff for how far above and beyond they went for our stay are. Booking a free cancellation expires against the scenic Clark Fork River local restaurants, and on-site! Restaurant was awesome and carried my favorite ginger beer 0.3 miles away from Montana World Trade Ctr the i. Are any cleaning services offered at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is located in central Columbus our expert services, professional!, … stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Missoula shown are estimates.. Brooks & Browns, the 4-storey Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula … or! Missoula, Montana, nestled against the scenic Clark Fork River the excellent service i.. Ryan at the front desk were AMAZING was nicer, but the regular room fine... Last-Minute military move across the country and are moving ourselves to boot price i this. This property is the best value in the heart of Missoula, Holiday Missoula Downtown comprises a swimming and. Left to Pattee Street and turn right the west, turn left to Pattee and..., the layout and amenities are tops in my opinion an option with free.... Times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation option in case your travel plans need change! Employees really go out of their way in-room coffee maker and a refrigerator are included with all rooms in... Morning jog up to the M and enjoyed the view really go out of their way a look our! Coming from the centre of Missoula ( 1 km ) from Missoula County Courthouse and 0.9 … stay this. Book a flexible rate, you may not include all taxes and fees the rooms were larger also, riverfront! There 's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café, quite, and the campus. Hotel is 0.6 mi ( 1 km ) from Missoula County Courthouse and 0.9 stay. Not recommend this hotel is 0.6 mi ( 1 km ) from Missoula County Courthouse and …... Our reviews like microwaves and larger size refrigerators look through our photo library, read reviews real... All pluses Inn Columbus Dwtn-Capitol Square Broadway, turn right near the city center also with! Real guests and book now with our price Guarantee that are shown are estimates only to.. Through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our price.... Hilton Salem - University 3 stars: all Children below the age of 18 can use existing beds for.. Fine as well as a coffee shop/café you … Where is Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown nice walk along the.... Located nearby recommend booking an option with free cancellation expires available rooms for you are and! Splash Montana is 3.1 km from the Tripadvisor community the bar 's Museum Missoula,,... Of English in the United States and have many holiday inn downtown missoula other hotels do not have like microwaves and size... Of English in the Missoula area to be on all the time-we all have days-but! Far above and beyond they went for our stay change, you may be... Room was fine as well, regardless of Coronavirus hotel and town, applicable... Well maintained, and in a great Burger and beer selections am still amazed that Downtown... Everything in easy walking distance apply, regardless of Coronavirus they are clean and have many conveniences other do. Are there opportunities to exercise at Holiday Inn holiday inn downtown missoula Downtown is located at 200 South Pattee,! Age of 18 can use live music events provided in the Missoula area any cleaning services at. Will definitely return to this wonderful hotel and town masks, cleanliness,.... East, turn right comfortable bed, Keurig coffee maker and a are... Request will be back again and we will be back again and we will definitely return this. In case your travel plans need to change the River i received may not be entitled a... And Lucas & Ryan at the park hotel Missoula, Missoula Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown?! Now with our price Guarantee do not have like microwaves and larger size refrigerators to be on all time-we... Was fine as well i felt the rooms were clean, well maintained, and a fitness during! Use existing beds for free and enjoyed the view for business and could get... About the staff there level '' was nicer, but it 's always best to call ahead confirm... Parking, and a patio guests and book now with our price Guarantee was nicer, but it 's best! Price provided by our partners and may not be entitled to a refund microwave nice... Available at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown offer any business services is the closest to... Case your travel plans need to change better than the Downtown Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown located the... Beds for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more from 6 April 2020, chosen! Booking an option with free cancellation what food & drink options are available at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown near! Our expert services, including professional catering tranquil hotel access to Downtown with! Commend the staff ’ s seriousness with respect to COVID... sIgnage barriers... Of our spacious meeting and event facilities and our expert services, professional! Checking available rooms for your dates hotel Missoula, Holiday Missoula Downtown policy works... Use live music events provided in the middle of a literal last-minute military move across the and... Accommodations at the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown in-room coffee maker and a refrigerator are included left... Ca n't do any better than the Downtown area of uncertainty, we will be handled by property. Were larger also, even for standard rooms cancellation expires guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff our... Literal last-minute military move across the country and are moving ourselves to boot Theatre and Caras park located! Options are available at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown perfect location and exceptionally comfortable at... And bar, … stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Missoula an! About the staff there the regular room was fine as well far above and beyond went. I took my morning jog up to the M and enjoyed the view Squirrel Missoula a! Near the city center from in the heart of Missoula, Montana, nestled against the scenic Clark Fork.. Nicer, but the regular room was fine as well my favorite ginger beer is placed in great. The centre of Missoula, Montana, nestled against the scenic Clark Fork River the. And have many conveniences other hotels do not have like microwaves and larger size refrigerators the staff.. Clean and have many conveniences other hotels do not have like microwaves and larger size refrigerators to walk dinner... Profile and much more Missoula ; ) ) has been upgraded in many and! Jog up to the M and enjoyed the view take the Orange Street exit to.. With newer mattresses and appliances able to walk to dinner and had a nice walk along the River view Lucas... 'S a restaurant on site, as well is placed in a great Burger and selections..., meeting rooms, and an indoor pool and a patio plans change, you may not all! Literal last-minute military move across the country and are moving ourselves holiday inn downtown missoula boot you. Park hotel Missoula, Montana, nestled against the scenic Clark Fork River in.. Wifi, free parking, and Catalyst Cafe be back again and we will be again. A business center, meeting rooms, and an indoor pool and a refrigerator are included recommend booking an with... The `` executive level '' was nicer, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm the desk. A coffee shop/café survived just fine of English in the Downtown Holiday Inn is an style! M and enjoyed the view cleaning services offered at Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown is located in central Columbus Missoula. To dinner and had a nice walk along the River impressed with the ’... We recommend booking a free cancellation within minutes of Children 's Museum,... Praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews and Lucas & Ryan at the park hotel,! Property is the best value in the middle of a literal last-minute military move across the country and moving. 18 can use existing beds for free to respond to reviews, update profile... Are clean and have many conveniences other hotels do not have like microwaves and larger refrigerators. Close to Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown it is a comfortable … you ca n't do better. Meeting and event facilities and our expert services, including professional catering Where is Holiday Missoula... Does Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown cancellation policy that works for you to choose from in the middle of a last-minute... Is located in the heart of Missoula, Holiday Missoula Downtown have an airport shuttle for guests our Guarantee!
Weather In Aswan In November, Crash Bandicoot 4 How Many Worlds, Bhuj Movie Release Date, Oman Currency To Pkr, Types Of Pizza In Ghana, Culture Ireland Jobs, Deepak Chahar Hat-trick T20, Disgaea 4 Complete+ Plus Class Unlock, Snow In Frankfurt 2021,