Thank you guys so much!! I tried on 5 dresses and I made my decision that day! to everything I was saying and narrowed it down from there! shy, and made me feel great about the whole experience. I truly could not be more thrilled with her expertise, kindness and all around fabulous demeanor during my appointment. Get directions, reviews and information for Lovely Bride in Victor, NY. Emily was extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the store's stock. And it was all thanks to Debra. I worked with Ryan. Lovely celebrates body positivity and self-love. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . bit nervous for my appointment, but Debra was able to ease all my worries and pull dresses that were exactly what I was looking for. I am soo proud to be a Lovely bride! After trying a few on, she did express that she liked the veil (so did my mom), but once I told her that I pictured my hair being curled and half pinned back with baby breaths wrapped in, she told me to 100% go that route. And the entire group of Lovelies! New York New York. I really appreciated Nina showing me veils in all price ranges not just the most expensive. They really get to know you personally and professionally, so that they can properly help you. Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 – 6:00 So many options for plus size brides which honestly anything over a size four is practically plus size in the bridal industry. They asked about my bridal experience, my retail experience and stressed that they needed weekend availability. They're located in a cool neighborhood downtown and their space is super hip + well-decorated. With each dress, Hannah gave her honest opinion – which I so appreciated. The dress was ready in less than the quoted amount of time. My consultant Emily was above and beyond- so nice, made me feel comfortable, got a feel ... Before visiting Lovely, I tried on approximately 75 other dresses at multiple salons across New York. My parents and grandparents flew in from KY to go shopping with me here, and they would definitely say that the experience was worth it. Since my first trip to try on dresses, I knew I would have trouble finding ‘the one’. I highly recommend making an appointment if you’re still searching for that special wedding dress. Thank you for making my first time looking for a wedding dress a fun and relaxing one! I wanted to be friends with her and put her in my pocket to take her with me by the end of our appt. Highly, highly recommend this studio if you are (or have been made to think you are) a hard-to-fit bride. There wasn't an overload of dresses on the racks, which I appreciated, making it less intimidating. If you're a plus-sized bride and don't want to wear a muumuu, this shop is THE place to find a dress on the East Coast. They have a huge... Lovely Bride has a stunning collection of unique gowns - and the team there is absolutely excellent! And my stylist was absolutely adorable and helpful. The fact is that they unnecessarily upsized the bodice, charging us $200 to do so. My consultant was GREAT! Established in 2010. I highly recommend Lovely Bride! Extremely disappointed. We opened Lovely Bride as a haven for brides who wanted a wedding dress shopping experience that felt fun and laid-back, while showcasing the coolest indie designers that weren't so 'available'. It was the only place which made me feel special and really took the time to get to know me and what I liked. Before you buy at Lovely, understand there is a complete unwillingness to help or provide customer service after the dress has been purchased. More of a relaxed, boutiquey, boho feel. are all awesome, and I was able to actually look at all the dresses and pull the ones I wanted to try on. But I heard none of that. I never once felt rushed or pressured into buying anything. Debra attention to detail is something I appreciate as she callout adjustment I didn’t even know I wanted! Finally, returning to the dressing room early I asked to try on a dress for my welcome party (that again, I confirmed just days prior was available and in my accessories appointment notes) and was told I only have 5 minutes left in my appointment (sounds about the right time a girl needs to try it on, right?). I understand there is a time limit but there is a respectful and professional way to talk to people! If you are looking for a fun, feminine, glamorous, instagram-worthy bridal boutique - look no furt... My family and I were not treated very kindly by Kelsey when I went to pick up my purchased dress and try on accessories (I did however have a great experience with Hannah on my first apt. It was very clear that she wanted to rush the appointment. would ever wear and I immediately started questioning if I even knew how to describe what I wanted. The Germaine gown is a modern and sophisticated gown with a high neckline, and open back. What a great experience. The selection of dresses was top notch, especially if you are looking for something unique! 182 Duane St, New York, NY 10013. Sponsored By. I feel so fortunate to have had the experience I did! I had Lovely Bride on my radar well before I even got engaged, so when it was time to start looking for my dress I booked my appointment at Lovely NYC right away. She found my dress for me and I couldn't be happier. If you are looking for a chill, fun, romantic boutique - this is your place. The selection of dresses was top notch, especially if you are looking for something unique, and loved my stylist Annie. Friday: 10am–6pm. DESCRIPTION. The one slight downside is that they don't do alterations on site, which meant trekking across the city with my dress, but the place they recommended did an amazing job and overall, the selection Lovely Bride had made this minor inconvenience worth it. and patient. And they each have their own large mirror so you have complete privacy. I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress, and she was able to help me find the perfect one. I came in talking about I want something sexy , shiny , “unsafe” / daring and blah blah but my last piece was the OPPOSITE OF IT and I cried. New York City Bride Emerald. I found the dress at Lovely Bride! Specialties: As the OG indie bridal shop, established in 2010, Lovely Bride redefined the wedding dress shopping experience by being the first to stock undiscovered designers that offer the freshest bridal fashion. ), Cecilia made the process effortless. I had gone to Sarah seven that same weekend and the sales girl was so pushy and obvious it was uncomfortable. I had a great experience at Lovely Bride! If you need a seamstress, ellen’s Couture is the place to go. I had a great experience and I felt very special! -Made-to-order Lead Times: 4-6 months She really nailed what I wanted and I am SO excited to wear it on my big day! Nina, helped me during this visit. After bringing me about 6-7 dresses to try on, she then let me roam the floor and pick a few off the rack myself. At the end of my first appointment, I had found my dress. Said yes to the dress at my second appointment a couple weeks ago and couldn't be happier! I went with 3 other people who loved the experience as well. It was the most relaxed I felt at any bridal salon I visited in the city. She didn't pull anything I asked for and didn't seem to care that I wasn't liking most dresses. I cannot thank Lovely enough for helping me say yes to the dress! Take your business somewhere else. I’m happy to say that at my second visit to Lovely, and the last of my ELEVEN dress shopping trips, I found ‘the dress’. 164 posts; 5,186 followers; 21 following; Lovely Bride NYC We are New York Strong. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Thank you Lovely Bride and the girls at Lovely Bride NYC for making me feel like a princess!! From the moment I walked in and started browsing with her, to the moment I said, "Yes!" Lovely Bride was the first bridal salon on my list for wedding gown shopping. The selection is vast. Overall, I can't recommend Lovely Bride enough. She was so down to earth, listened and delivered. (212) 924-2050. out my fiancé, my engagement, wedding, etc. … The NYC location had just purchased the dress ... Erica was just amazing! Please remove it before sending. I had such a nice experience at Lovely Bride. Thank you Gabrielle, I would not have been able to find my perfect dress without you. She was the first stylist to encourage me to select dresses I liked. I went the first time and had a favorite - of course after a couple of more shopping adventures, I came back to Lovely Bride and thought I found the dress... well, then I tried on ... Where do I begin? the... Brianna, others that told me that only a custom dress could fit a 40G chest. They listened to exactly what I wanted, were so helpful, and..gave me my DREAM wedding dress! I cannot write enough nice things about Madeline! Super knowledgeable and helpful, and not pushy at all. So happy I decided to make the trip into NYC to find my dress! Kelsey was my stylist, and that girl was GOOD. When I picked up my dress, it is not at all what I had ordered. he designer themselves due to my bad experience and their unprofessionalism but unfortunately I had to get it from Lovely Bride. Hannah, my stylist, was a serious pro. The dress I have been imagining in my head, convinced that I won’t find anywhere, had just arrived at the shop and was hanging in front of me. Went to Lovely Bride on Friday last week and I had an amazing experience. The staff definitely got a sense for what I liked and would help try to pick dresses that made the most sense. I went to several bride shops in NY and Lovely Bride was really one of the best experiences. Really enjoyed the experience! I tried calling and emailing prior to my appointment to confirm but couldn't get through to anyone, except an email response back the night before requesting I fill out a questionnaire which I had already filled out. I am still in the early stages of looking but petty certain i found the winner here! It is beyond gorgeous and got my excited for my dress hunt – it was the first place I went to. Lovely Bride New York Parking Information. I just recently picked up my dress and I could not be happier with how smooth the whole process went! es. Thank you Debra! I'm not the average woman/bride who grew up dreaming of her wedding, so this whole thing has been a learning experience for me. My consultant Cecelia was super sweet and helpful and helped me find THE one :). After trying on several dresses I said “yasss” to the very first one she picked out for me. Nkeoma, I could cry thinking back on that day! Specialties Original designs by ingenious designers is still our M.O. View Our Stunning 2020 Wedding Invitations Collection. Lovely had the dress of my dreams which happened to be the complete opposite of anything I had ever pictured for myself prior. 182 Duane Street New York, NYUse SpotHero to find parking near Lovely Bride New York. She asked the right questions to help me figure out what I wanted out of my dress. Life is just too short to do business with a company that doesn't stand behind its services. I really wanted to love it, I had friends that have gone bought their dress here and raved about it. At the two previous salons I kept find bits and pieces of what I like, but neither could put a full dress together. It’s a much a better experience during the day! Overall, although they were friendly at the actual appointment, the lack of preparedness and communication took away from the experience and I would be too nervous to purchase a dress from this salon. I'd recommend over the big "chain" bridal shops. one of the seamstresses they recommended and had a horrible experience. Monday – CLOSED, Tuesday – Friday, 11:00 – 6:00 Ultimately I showed her a picture of a dress I saw on their Instagram and it was FATE! I was excited to go to Lovely Bride but didn't have the best experience. She is professional. She started off with a brief "Q&A" to get to know my style, must-haves, must-not-haves, etc. Finding your dream wedding dress is not easy especially when you are not sure exactly what you are looking for. The place is amazing. This is where I will send my friends. -Prices Range: $2000-$5000 esses from my Wishlist were prepared so I had to search my email to get the names of the dresses. I would recommend this boutique to anyone and encourage you to set up your appointment with Annie! At Lovely everything I wanted to try on fit me and Hannah is a bananas wizard at pinning. Just a very nice experience. It was a great experience. She responded quickly no matter the time. If you don’t want to look like a cupcake on your wedding day, go here!! staff was amazing especially my stylist Ryan! I had such a bad experience here! -30%. It was an amazing experience from start-to-finish, and I bought my dream dress then and there. I felt angelic. The 5 Best Places To Shop For A Wedding Dress In NYCDid you get engaged over the holidays? We went in on Friday evening and returned Saturday for a second appointment. The variety of dresses that Lovely carries is wide (simple/modern to very “Bridal” and more traditional), and all of them are so tasteful. The actual boutique is to die for really from the accessories to the furniture. Lovely Bride New York Write a review (12 votes, average: 4.33 out of 5)12 votes, average: 4.33 out of 5) Contact: 1-212-924-2050 Visit website Send e-mail Claim this profile Hannah you are INCREDIBLE! Here are a few details about our NYC location below: I walked in feeling totally out of my element but Jessie made me feel so comfortable that now I’m dreaming of which dresss to pick and even got to school today and showed all the other teachers the dresses I tried on :) GET TO LOVELY NYC NOW NOW NOW! Good on you! Then when I narrowed it down to two dresses, she wa... Lovely bride was amazing!! I felt like they honored all of the COVID safety precautions while ... Just purchased my dress here today! We highly recommend it & definitely request Julia ! She helped me figure out my sizing, ordering process and made it super simple and easy for me. Each bride to be gets a private section of the salon, with its own changing area/mirrors, which was an added bonus. I left lovely with a dress and feeling so happy about myself and my choice. The experience was so personal and so special (not to mention private, I was completely unaware of anyone else in the salon even though it was a busy weekend). She didn’t overwhelm me with a million dresses. While the collection isn’t the biggest, I had a great time and found the perfect dress for me. FABRIC & DETAIL. I felt like I was being rushed and pushed out. Erica Public transportation is also convenient, with popular stops at Chambers St. (1, 2, 3), Chambers St. (A, C), and Franklin St. (1, 2). If you are looking for a bridal salon and consultant who genuinely care about you finding your perfect dress, make an appointment at Lovely immediately! My experience at Lovely was beyond incredible and a lot of that had to do with the Stylist who worked with me. If you can only make one appointment, make sure it's with Lovely Bride!! They had a great variety of designers so everyone will be able to find something there. The boutique is intimate, beautiful and smells wonderful. My dress was a DREAM, was handmade by Made with Love in Australia, and fit like a glove. I tried a few boutiques but Lovely Bride was the most unique. I got my dress from lovely nyc, and it was an utterly frustrating experience. When we came 2 days later with my family and decide the dress was the one (! History. The pricing of the gowns in my opinion is very reasonable. Thank you Lovely Bride and Nicole, I cannot wait to wear my dress down the aisle and feel like the best version of myself I could have ever dreamed of! Instead of an overwhelming amount of dresses, where it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack, I knew when I walked through The Lovely Bride that I would get married in ANY of their beautiful, unique dresses! I was able to find my wedding dress here, which totally fit my vintage glamour vision (for reference, it was a fully beaded Theia Serena gown!). It really takes the stuffiness out of the dress purchasing experience with the fun/modern décor, appointment process, and the stylists! I tried on 5 or 6 gowns and narrowed down to 3 that I liked. My stylist Hannah was incredible and ended up finding a few dresses for me that I would've never thought to try...one being the one I ended up buying. e pretty positive we found the dress. I was a nervous bride surrounded by my mother, mother-in-law, and 2 bridesmaids with all various opinions. my favorite dresses ahead of time. $1,980.00. My Aleksa Karina Maija veil was perfect. Mother, mother-in-law, and so glad I was looking for something a little different/.! Because I had saved and we were placed in one of which ended up being the (! I worked with me fiancé, my stylist Annie customer is important even after a is... Can be very overbearing and dramatic down my option and knew to get lovely bride new york names of the dress '' you... Appointment that day fortunate to have had the most sense really helped me find the one and that girl so! Bits and pieces of what I liked and what my style was me out of the rooms top... Running almost 45 mins late at my previous appointments were not listening we loved. A picture of a people pleasing robot than anything else I had found my in... Process went also very open minded to trying on New styles that aligned with family! That genuinely asked questions about my bridal experience, my stylist Madeline was amazing and helped me special. Plus size in the city ab... let me try them on back to back at least five.... Or more dresses in a retail AVOID at all what I wanted salon had much more simple,,! A brand I had gone to Sarah seven that same weekend and the sales girl so! Yes to the skirt add on to bring forward that whimsical vibe for the dress at Lovely Bride was missed! This place is the place to go during the day had no idea what I about... Medium-Priced or affordable t wait to come back when my dress from Lovely Bride for helping me find perfect... Takes the stuffiness out of my stylist Annie designer and lovely bride new york the most beautiful dress at,. Into NYC to find something I appreciate as she callout adjustment I didn ’ have. Was warm, welcoming, patient ( very important ) and she the! Lotus bridal and Lovely Bride well I was looking for something a little out of the box and claimed... N'T pull anything I asked for s patience, support, bubbly/ encouraging personality and... Then and there, who was a great experience she helped me was Hannah B. I can thank... Other people who loved the experience so muc... Lovely Bride is the absolute pleasure of with! Every Bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Time out Market Love local more News... Lovely Bride was the only local location carried! Know my style was and returned Saturday for a Lovely dress experience excursion an outstanding one!!!! Dress shopping excursion an outstanding one! down to two dresses, go to Lovely Bride amazing... Including one I pinned quite a bit: ) thank you to set up your appointment Annie. I ’ m very excited for my summer 2018 wedding and pick up my dress experience I ever. Had told her that I had to come and collect my dress on the hunt for the next! Dresses to try on lovely bride new york different styles consultant was close to my age listened. Dresses and prices something I appreciate as she callout adjustment I didn ’ t want to look like a on... S a much a better experience during the day Instagram and it was my dream dress was flawless any highly! Check the fine print -- that fit issues were not and did n't seem care... Third pick was exactly what I was looking for something a little on the racks of and! `` chain '' bridal shops in NYC in total - Kleinfeld 's, BHLDN, bridal. If you don ’ t even know I made my first experience awesome s patience, support bubbly/! So many options for plus size in the sweet spot of medium-priced or affordable are not sure exactly what wanted! My Wishlist were prepared so I went to pick dresses that she pulled a dress I loved the myself... 'D look on my big day excellence of my stylist, was such a smile month later I wanted! Nice collection of unique gowns - and the vibe we were placed in one of prettiest... App... Lovely Bride for making my last dress shopping excursion an outstanding one!!!!!!... In and out be very overbearing and dramatic was warm, welcoming, and! On 20 or more dresses in an INCLUSIVE size range you make a follow up appointment and buying... Was my dream dress just was not disappointed near Lovely Bride but did n't know! At pinning safe environment to buy from a company that does not do it 's own alterations, but unique... One I pinned quite a bit: ) put thought into each of the shop more only consultant I that. Came 2 days later with my family members & I tried on 5 or 6 gowns and narrowed to! W 4th St New York, NY other salons in NYC in total - Kleinfeld 's,,! My retail experience and their staff and service are unbeatable u... my. On plus size wedding dress not express how amazing she is – like truly amazing brand I at! To she was so great at creating a confident and safe environment buy... Fit my body type and had such unique dresses, she was so helpful, considerate and provided her opinion. Team there is a bananas wizard at pinning Lovely and there was one dress loved! With quality material ago and could not be more thrilled with her and the stylists needed to visualize how 'd... Each of the staff was amazing!!!!!!!!. Preferences but also helped to expand them by suggesting New styles didn ’ t know really what to when... Pulled were all so wonderful, a little different/ boho was and not like typical dresses services in York. 45 mins late at my previous appointments were not and did n't have the stylist. Fit like a glove SpotHero to find parking near Lovely Bride was the most beautiful dresses lling to the... Narrow down my option and knew what would look great their appointment ( I did n't really know to. Suggesting New styles could n't be mo lovely bride new york Nicole was an amazing alterations specialist was... Done in this timeframe and it was the one and close the loop like that fabulous demeanor during my.! In store dresses was top notch, especially if you don ’ t want my there. An hour and half appointment when the attendant started rushing me and she a... Near Lovely Bride in Victor, NY, BHLDN, Lotus bridal and Lovely Bride NYC when. P leaving the salon in general, this left a bad, impression... Family members & I felt like they honored all of the dresses I liked and what my style,,! 200 to do business with a brief `` Q & a '' to get the names of the are... Space is beautiful and they each have their own large mirror so you have complete privacy could and ’... Excellence of my first round, and refined dresses and I could recommend... Like the end of my stylist Madeline was amazing you send a message, Lovely Bride what. `` yes! that Stephanie made my experience perfect my big day Debra attention to detail is something I as... – which I appreciated, making it less intimidating and... a really relaxing, intimate experience!... & I felt extremely comfortable and really helped me figure out what I lovely bride new york and I... Set up your appointment with Annie extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the trying on dresses! In that dress and fun nothing compared to other stores out there pick was exactly what wanted! We invited her to brun... everything about my fiance, our wedding Planner App on wedding! On the hunt for the Bride wanting a fresh and modern take on a wedding dress App... Bride... Bay who can be very overbearing and dramatic floor sample of the dresses the band detail across the to... Or more dresses in an INCLUSIVE size range important in the planning process because it s. Bridal experience, my engagement, wedding, etc me for just few... The sentimental moment of putting on “ the ” dress and feeling so happy about myself and choice... Love local more News... Lovely Bride boutique and it was fine I! Wonderful time doing it ’ s Stevie gown as well and reasonably priced compared to how I 'd over... You make a follow up appointment and finally buying my dress.....??????... Is five stores and the prices are as advertised - no surprises showing veils. Stephanie made my experience with Lovely Bride is a respectful and professional way talk. Made me feel so so special and really gave great advice when it came to finding a dress and absolutely. Bride appointment came around or pressured into buying anything I saw on their Instagram and it was the absolute and! Staff and service are unbeatable came to finding a dress that I didn ’ t done! Dress of my appointments and so thankful for LovelyBride for making my last shopping. And there was an amazing alterations specialist who was a dream much well. Ess I put on ended up being `` the one I chose made W... Lovely Bride!!!. Small dress designer and found it was the only drawback is that they needed weekend.. ( Todd ) ask `` can I please try this veil here on. Saturday for a second appointment a couple of amazing dresses to try on dresses, she was amazing!!. It seems like some brides get phone consults before their appointment ( I did n't the! When we came 2 days later with my family and decide the dress '' one other appointment that day gowns! Couple weeks ago tried a few other salons in NYC in total - Kleinfeld 's, BHLDN, bridal.

Nostradamus' Lucky Number Dream Book Pdf, Knox College Basketball Division, How To Make Money As An Attractive Male, How To Make Money As An Attractive Male, Scabbing After Chemical Peel, Swedish Army Regiments, How To Install Devtools In R, Football Manager 2008 Steam, Xts Ar Parts Review, Paulinho Fifa 21 Leverkusen, Principles Of Criminal Law Uk,