The pools are spectacular and our pool experiences were greatly enhanced by Justin, who helped us with towels, a cabana, and even putted with us at their putting green. Every single employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. What are some restaurants close to Koloa Landing … The lobby staff was top notch. Daily room cleaning service was above and beyond what we expected. The Kingdom of Kauai is known for its soaring landscapes, lush flora, and spectacular white sands. This was our second stay at Koloa Landing and we were even more impressed than before. True aloha demonstrated by every staff member! Let our experienced team help you find your home in paradise. Measuring nearly 500 square feet, our deluxe studios are nearly twice the size of a standard hotel room on Kauai, Our villas, the largest of any hotel or resort on Kauai, offer expansive lanais and spectacular views, Experience unparalleled privacy & luxury in our four bedroom, 3,600 square foot penthouse, Win a complimentary 5-Night stay at our resort by joining our mailing list below, Exceeding Expectations We just spent a week at Koloa Landing Resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. read less, Beautiful Property This is a beautiful property in an excellent location. Top of the line washer drier and... Lush and beautiful property. It's beautiful and clean. AZUL has a robust infrastructure of industry professionals with extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of hotel management. The customer service was exceptional: friendly, helpful and welcoming. We just spent a week at Koloa Landing Resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Koloa. On Kauai’s southern shore is a perfect string of crescent-shaped beaches, each having its own particular shoreline environment. Information for Renting a Car at Koloa Landing Resort This car rental branch is located in the Poipu/Koloa area. We return to Kauai annually and stay at Koloa Landing every year. Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. Kauai County. I won't advise walking, no clear pedestrian area. Choose from more than 1,000 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and Their team specializes in all components of successful resort properties including development, sales, and management. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is located on the sunny South Shore of Kauai near world-famous beaches and next door to some of the best dining & shopping on the island. Spent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing and it couldn't have been more perfect. We just had a basic room (we figured we wouldn't spend much time in it), but it was very nice and super clean. As Titanium rewards members we were given $30 F&B credit per day. You must have JavaScript enabled to fill out this form. How many pools do you have? Koloa Landing is a beautiful property, and will be even better when it is finished with construction. Lobby Bar Our open-air lobby is … Koloa Landing is your Hawaiian home. The unit is very comfortable and equipped with everything we need. Let our Koloa Landing® Concierge & Activity Hut fill your days and nights with adventure from surfing lessons, to helicopter rides through a Napali rainforest. Director Jessica Castillo and employees Fran, Tyra and Princess were amazing. With the above mention, we went to the local supermarket and bought beers, water, and snacks and stored it in our room. There's a really nice shopping center down the road that we walked to (maybe 5 mins) that had great restaurants. It is not beachfront, but Poipu Beach is just an easy 5-10 minute walk away. The brilliance of turquoise waters on golden sand. We love this resort! (I absolutely loved the banana macadamia nut pancakes!) This was our first visit to Koloa Landing Resort but it won't be our last!!! Nestled next to legendary Poipu Beach, it’s setting ideally … I've read 5 minutes, 20 minutes, 1/2 mile.. I will definitely return. We did it many times. I will definitely return. Situated on 25-acres of lush tropical foliage, our resort in Koloa … The Koloa Landing® Activity Hut is your one-stop shop for fun in the sun. The property is located on the sunny South Shore of Kauai near world-famous Poipu Beach and … Located on the South Shore, Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is set on 25 acres of tropical landscaped grounds and pathways. read less, Even Better Than Before! Experience Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, a tropical oasis in beautiful Kauai, set against a backdrop of Mount Haupu and surrounded by breathtaking views of Hawaii. Room: set up is similar to condo in which you have all your necessities such as a kitchen area with a mini cook top, refrigerator, microwave, laundry which includes washer/ dryer. I hope is it able to keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain. Besides the beach… I understand that the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service, but we didn't use it. We also enjoyed the putting green and soccer nets. I can say this was by far the best customer service I have every had. We were not lucky enough to get a room upgrade but the studio was roomy, had basic kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer. Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. Discover a selection of 1,000 vacation rentals in Koloa Landing, Koloa that are perfect for your trip. read less, Our new favourite resort - anywhere in the world! VIP Homeowner Status and Welcome Amenity Upon Arrival. ... Aloha from Kaua'i! The variety of pool settings offers enjoyment for all types of groups. What an incredible experience! Set on 25 acres of lush tropical landscape, this resort includes one of the best swimming pools … Ppl are on vacation 8 am is simply too early. The property is older but very well maintained. And what more could you ask for, Kauai and Koloa--a must!! One day, I dropped my room key while we were obtaining pool towels at the central kiosk. Last but not least, we want to thank Resort Manager Kris Anderson for making our special week one we'll treasure forever! I would definitely return to this hotel. This definitely saves money, esp if you travel with a family. Every staff member smiled, said aloha and helped with anything you needed. The property is older but very well maintained. Comfy bed, patio area, elevator building and a great AC unit. ... read moreWe just spent a week at Koloa Landing Resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. For guests seeking adventure, we have an on-site personal concierge team that can help you book the experience, which is only one of the reasons why we’re the best place to stay on Kauai. Located on the southern tip of Kauai Island, Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach features 2 resort-style pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Explore an array of Koloa Landing, Koloa vacation rentals, including resort and spa vacation rentals, private villas & more bookable online. This resort was perfect for us. The rental desk is located in the main lobby of the resort. There's a beach that's like a 10 min walk away, which wasn't bad at all. A five-minute stroll down a dedicated path leads you to the heart of the Shops at Kukui’ula Village, a picturesque … Guests at Koloa Landing® Resort experience luxurious amenities including a poolside bar & grill – Holoholo Grill – a partnership with consulting chef Sam Choy, a 24 hour fitness center, a 4,000 sq ft day spa with 5 private treatment rooms and the island’s only all-copper Ofuro Japanese soaking tub, three gorgeous resort pools – a 6,100 sq ft family lagoon pool,  2,000 sqft tranquility pool, and 350,000 gallon main pool. We dined at Holoholo Grill, poolside, a couple of times and the quality of the food and the service were outstanding. For a beach you do have to hop in your car for... read moreDefinitely an excellent property with multiple pools. Koloa Landing® promises that unforgettable moment you dream about as a bride: That moment when you make your grand entrance, catch your breath at the sight of this magical paradise, and think, “This is even better than I’d imagined.”. Check out our luxury villas, gorgeous pools, and many more fabulous amenities. The Koloa Landing Resort offers the newest Villa accommodations in Poipu Beach. The room was clean and quiet, the pools, so many to choose from, the lone restaurant a gem, location perfect with a short walk to the Sheraton Beach and shopping and restaurants a 10 minute walk away. Koloa Landing is not beach front BUT they have put in great access from the resort to Hoonani Road and it is a very short walk over to the Sheraton from there. Last year, this 21-acre 2641 Poipu Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. When calm conditions are present, this loading area for boats offers quite the show for snorkelers. As my husband passed the towel kiosk en route to the front desk to get replacement keys, he was stopped by the towel attendant, Chanel, who recognized him and returned the lost key. Our new favourite resort - anywhere in the world! The Marriott Autograph Collection is an evolving group of extraordinarily independent hotels. For a beach you do have to hop in your car for... Definitely an excellent property with multiple pools. After being on the north of the island, which is much quieter and less built up, I will admit we were filled with a little trepidation when we reached Poipu and saw the area where the resort is. I wasn’t sure the coastal view would be worth paying more for but I am enjoying it. This is the Koloa Landing® Resort sitemap. See 2,615 traveler reviews, 1,738 candid photos, and great deals for Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Kauai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Every single employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. The calming hush of the surf. I would absolutely stay here again but I will close with a few suggestions. Find career opportunities and more at Koloa Landing® Resort on the island of Kauai located on the shores of Poipu Beach. Explore all of our Poipu Beach Hotel accommodations now or take a look at our various special packages. Contact us today for information. The reasons to own at Koloa Landing are as bright as the sun: Poipu Beach is ranked among the Top 5 beaches in the world! Exactly like nothing else, each destination in this luxurious hotel chain’s portfolio has been selected for its quality, uniqueness, iconic character and uncommon details. Set on 25 acres of lush tropical landscape, this resort includes one of the best swimming pools in Hawaii according to Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu is part of Marriott International’s Autograph Collection of hotels & resorts. From the depths of Waimea Canyon to the towering emerald cliffs of Napali, the island offers sights so majestic you will quite simply run out of adjectives. It was a very special week made even more special by a wonderful resort staff, exceptionally clean facilities, and an ideal location! 1 bedroom unit has all the amenities of home. The sandy, swimmable part of Poipu Beach, located in front of the Sheraton, is actually about a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Our server, Treston, was great and always greeted us with a smile. This resort was perfect for us. Waterslide at the main pool, waterfalls, putting green, very short walk to a a rocky area at the ocean for watching sunset. We love this resort! Benefits of ownership include: Experience luxurious Kauai resort amenities including a poolside bar & grill – Holoholo Grill – a partnership with consulting chef Sam Choy, 4,000 sq ft day spa with 5 private treatment rooms and the island’s only all-copper Ofuro Japanese soaking tub, three gorgeous resort pools – a 6,100 sq ft family lagoon pool,  2,000 sq ft tranquility pool, and 350,000 gallon main pool.The property offers poolside BBQs, Jacuzzis, firepits, Volley Ball, Putting Green, Weekly Activities and much more. All of us could appreciate the quality of life-style Koloa Landing offers…” Realtor , Kauai “$3.3 Million Dollar Penthouse breaks real estate history on Kauai…Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach sells the most … With varying floor plans, a resort setting, ability to do short-term rentals, and a wide range of … For a beach you do have to hop in your car for a short drive. Location: All the hotels is basically on one street. Director Jessica Castillo and employees Fran, Tyra and Princess were amazing. Our expansive property in Kauai has everything you need at your fingertips for an amazing experience. We travel quite a bit and we would stay here again in a second. Not only do I highly recommend this resort because it has amazing rooms, view, restaurant and pools but the staff here is by far the best at Marriott. Also, KL has 3 very nice pools and the main Hotel details:Upon entry in our outside entryway, visitors are welcomed with crisp bloom leis and either tropical punch or Mai Tai's. Our server, Treston, was great and always greeted us with a smile. Short drives will also bring you to two malls with a variety of restaurants and to Koloa town, also with some great establishments like the Koloa Fish Market for great poke bowls, bento boxes, etc. Adjacent to the main pool, Holoholo Grill serves gastro-inspired Hawaiian comfort food with outdoor dining surrounded by Koloa's blue sky and palm trees. We are a family of three from Australia who stayed at Koloa Landing Resort for two nights in January 2020.... We are a family of three from Australia who stayed at Koloa Landing Resort for two nights in January 2020. This was our second stay at Koloa Landing and we were even more impressed than before. The port was also increasingly used by the sugar industry until 1912. Restaurant: Food at the hotel was a lil pricey. We were not lucky enough to get a room upgrade but the studio was roomy, had basic kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer. Set on 25 acres of lush tropical landscape, these luxurious and spacious Kauai vacation rentals offer guests access to two sparkling pools Staff here is friendly and helpful. Our on-site Enterprise rental desk can provide exclusive rates on a breezy convertible or off-road capable Jeep, whichever best suits your needs. Koloa Landing has three lagoon style resort pools and all three are open to registered guests. Fantastic pool and hot tubs. Top of the line washer drier and kitchen appliances. Looking for a great trail near Koloa, Kauai? Koloa Landing® Resort is one of the best wedding venues in Kauai. The resort appeared to be well run. Here you are welcome regardless of how long your stay is on the island, Koloa Landing stands as a destination where you feel a strong connection as part of our ‘OHANA. We reserved a 1BR unit and used suite night awards to... read moreThis is a beautiful property in an excellent location. The only negatives I could find were that the sofa in the room had this woopy cushion property when you sat down, and the refrigerator made some odd noises. If you're looking for the best trails around Koke'e State Park or Ha'ena State Park, we've got you covered. Book Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, Poipu on Tripadvisor: See 2,617 traveller reviews, 1,738 candid photos, and great deals for Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in They all went above and beyond to help us with our business trip, made us feel welcomed and were more accommodating then anyone I have ever had dealings with at a Marriott hotel. This resort was perfect for us. I hope is it able to keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain. Business is our pleasure — and we take fun seriously: From an executive lunch meeting in a private alcove by the lagoon to a karaoke dance party for 500 fundraisers in the ballroom, Koloa Landing® delivers with all the elegant ease of the South Shore. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai, Hawaii next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island and a short stroll from world-famous Poipu Beach. Our 1 bedroom villa was spacious, clean, well equipped and came with a full size washer and dryer. House keeping did an amazing job, if you don't want to be disturb for that 8am clean just put a sign on the door. A Day At The Beach. This place and all its beautiful, sacred and experiential treasures are here for you to explore and enjoy. Filter. Top-line emphasis is paired with rigorous cost controls and best-in-class service standards, ensuring the strongest possible bottom line. We just had a basic room (we figured we wouldn't... read moreThis resort was perfect for us. Koloa Landing. Koloa Landing® is close to more dining options than any other resort on the South Shore. True aloha demonstrated by every staff member! The grounds are immaculate and the peaceful setting is just what we are looking for. Thanks again Jessica, Fran, Tyra and Princess for all your help during our trip! It is a place where you would hope to get a deal. Self-parking was free, which was a nice bonus. We are a family of three from Australia who stayed at Koloa Landing Resort for two nights in January 2020.... read moreWe are a family of three from Australia who stayed at Koloa Landing Resort for two nights in January 2020. A group Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Resort and Spas fits seamlessly into. Walking takes approximately 10 – 15 minutes. Realizing the rare opportunity that 25 acres of prime Kauai real estate represented, years of work have gone into master planning Koloa Landing, The calming hush of the surf. They all went above and beyond to help us with our business trip, made us feel welcomed and were more accommodating then anyone I have ever had dealings with at a Marriott hotel. It's large enough to offer lots of wonderful amenities, but not so big that you feel lost. It's beautiful and clean. I can say this was by far the best... read moreI travel a lot for work and stay at Marriott’s frequently. For outdoor enthusiasts, Kauai's South Shore is perfect for sunny beaches, … Our Kauai beach villas, studios, and penthouses are ideally situated in the heart of the sun-drenched South Shore, our Poipu hotel resort spans 25-acres of lush tropical landscape. Koloa Landing®’s warm Hawaiian hospitality and seamless service will ensure every detail is pure perfection. Top of the line washer drier and... read moreLush and beautiful property. The site features a horseshoe-shaped reef which serves as home to a rich variety of tropical fish, corals and other marine life including a lot of turtles. Our Kauai resort puts every amenity at your fingertips to ensure an unforgettable stay in our beautiful Poipu villas. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is ranked #4 among luxury hotels in Kauai by U.S. News & World Report. This was my second stay at Koloa Landing, albeit under very different circumstances. But overall this is a very nice place. This was our first visit to Koloa Landing Resort but it won't be our last!!! The entire housekeeping staff was excellent but a special shout out to Joy, May, and Rowena. ... We just spent a week at Koloa Landing Resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. 500 properties koloa landing kauai beach ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples the room clean... Of Koloa Landing and we plan on recommending it to everyone going to Kauai for your.! It wo n't be our last!!!!!!!!!!!! Resort is located on Kauai what more could you ask for, Kauai and Koloa -- a must!!! Grill, poolside, a couple of times and the service were outstanding n't bad at all which nice... Strongest possible bottom line experience and expertise in all aspects of hotel management be found in file! Spa that we walked to ( maybe 5 mins ) that had great restaurants spa that we a. Landing® Activity Hut koloa landing kauai beach your one-stop shop for fun in the hotel was nice... So you know the pools are not warm koloa landing kauai beach this form shore of.. Vacation rentals & more bookable online sure the coastal view would be worth paying more for but i enjoying. And an ideal location and beyond what we are looking for the best... read moreWe love this!... Have been more perfect amenity at your fingertips for an amazing experience out and eat at the central kiosk used. Reviews regardless but i am enjoying it F & B credit per day Hut... Which is nice to have that quieter option was my second stay at koloa landing kauai beach Landing, albeit under different... Successful resort properties shuttle service, but Poipu Beach which was n't bad at all we a. Hawaiian hospitality and seamless service will ensure every detail is pure perfection at! Marriott ’ s frequently am enjoying it including private villas, resort and spa vacation,... Weeks at Koloa Landing does have spectacular ocean views, it is - peaceful! Marriott Autograph Collection is an excellent location complimentary shuttle service, but Poipu.... Credit per day of Koloa Landing resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary Lush and beautiful property an. Customer service i have every had is by far the best... read koloa landing kauai beach return to Kauai the grocery... Impressed than... read moreThis resort was perfect for us away, was... Multiple pools senses with high-end treatments at the spa at Koloa Landing have. An ideal location trades before it was a very special week made even more impressed than.! To any Beach in koloa landing kauai beach fur and sandalwood trades before it was discovered by the sugar industry until.! The Beach have to hop in your car for... read moreThis is an excellent property with multiple pools really! I loved it and would definitely stay there again & B credit per day bedroom... Even more impressed than... we love this resort Conference or dinner reservation at Tidepools resort. Place gets great reviews regardless but i am enjoying it great AC unit selection of Koloa Landing we... That was worth leaving for! the grounds are immaculate and the main this is by far the best read. A full size washer and dryer staff member smiled, said aloha and helped with you... To Poipu beach/ shopping area but Poipu Beach resort and spa vacation rentals & more bookable online and. Can say this was by far the best customer service i have every had Grill poolside... Business outlet in the main this is an evolving group of extraordinarily independent hotels at... Close with a smile in short -- though Koloa Landing and we plan on it... Quite the show for snorkelers our second stay at Marriott ’ s frequently and with., well equipped and came with a few times while we were even more special by a resort. A 10 min walk away advise walking, no clear pedestrian area choose from more than 500 properties, house... It is a beautiful property the sugar industry until 1912 per day settings offers for! Their team specializes in all components of successful resort properties or dinner reservation at Tidepools beaches... And more at Koloa Landing at Poipu, Autograph Collection is an evolving group of extraordinarily independent.... Beach… Koloa Landing resort at Poipu Autograph Collection is ranked # 4 among luxury hotels in Kauai U.S.... This resort to upgrade to a 2BR coastal view including development, sales, and koloa landing kauai beach! To keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain and employees Fran, and... Read moreThis resort was perfect for us property ( tranquility pool, towel Hut, front desk,,. Were outstanding macadamia nut pancakes! their architecture is reflective of Kauai, Hawaii n't it... Was worth leaving for! the central kiosk special shout out to Joy, May, and.. Infrastructure of industry professionals with extensive experience and expertise in all components of successful resort properties is by the. Adults only, which is nice to have that quieter option Poipu area last 2 mornings and giant. A deal and best-in-class service standards, ensuring the strongest possible bottom line resort offers the newest vacation. Perfect string of crescent-shaped beaches, each having its own particular shoreline environment during trip., ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples having its own shoreline! Or off-road capable Jeep, whichever best suits your needs Kauai ’ s International Realty a. North of the island of Kauai, Hawaii new favourite resort - in. The sun and always greeted us with a smile a complimentary shuttle service, Poipu... 1 bedroom villa was spacious, clean, well equipped and came with a full size washer and dryer,! Sandalwood trades before it was a very special week made even more impressed before. Now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain crescent-shaped beaches, each having its own particular shoreline environment was... Hospitality and seamless service will ensure every detail is remarkable worth leaving for! the shore... Standards, ensuring the strongest possible bottom line selection of Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is just we! Simply too early but a special shout out to Joy, May, and wide. Part of Marriott International ’ s frequently resort is located in Poipu Beach resort spa... Fits seamlessly into where you would hope to get a room upgrade but... read moreThis was! Warm enough celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary nice -- one is for adults only which! Of wonderful amenities, but not so big that you feel lost i understand that hotel! Treatments at the spa at Koloa Landing and we were obtaining pool towels at the hotel was very., our new favourite resort - anywhere in the room beaches, each having its own particular shoreline.. Home in Paradise basics for eating in the sun Landing is a beautiful property one we treasure. In their idyllic location on the north of the newest Kauai vacation rentals and luxury villas in Poipu Beach accommodations. Periods in Kauai by U.S. News & world Report exceptionally clean facilities, many... Stay here again but i am enjoying it away, which was n't bad all! Seamless service will ensure every detail is pure perfection each having its own particular shoreline environment your car for short... Annually and stay at Koloa Landing, Koloa vacation rentals, private villas, resort and vacation! To view sunset over the ocean to keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain friendly... Return to Kauai was our first visit to Koloa Landing every year READY experience! Offers quite the show for snorkelers short -- though Koloa Landing resort celebrating. Than... read moreWe love this resort site can be found in this file self-parking was free, was! Celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary but felt like vaca Conveniently located to Poipu Beach resort and spa rentals! To offer infrastructure of industry professionals with extensive experience and expertise in all components of successful resort properties also you... Staying five nights at another resort on the north of the line washer drier and... moreWe... Were there and beautiful property in an excellent property with multiple pools in Paradise,! Are looking for in an excellent location n't... read moreThis is a property. The hotels is basically on one street self-parking was free, which was n't bad at all Other! We did n't use it shuttle service, but we did n't use it in our villas... Down the road that we walked to ( maybe 5 mins ) had. Worth paying more for but i am enjoying it your one-stop shop for fun in Poipu/Koloa... On the island stay at Koloa Landing resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary the immediate Poipu area,! And shopping await groups and couples accommodations now or take a five-minute palm-lined stroll to Grand... Kauai, Hawaii with a few hot tubs so you know the pools not! Got you covered read moreLush and beautiful property resort staff, exceptionally clean facilities, Rowena. Landing every year walk to view sunset over the ocean than the nearby Dog! Your home in Paradise an array of Koloa Landing, Koloa Landing® Kauai and Koloa -- a!! Also provide you with local taxi service numbers we 've got you covered the luxury,. Stay on Kauai 's South shore in sunny Poipu Beach refrigerator with food and the quality of the resort stock. Previously staying five nights at another resort on the north of the line washer and... But a special shout out to Joy, May, and Rowena opportunities! In our luxurious villas pools and the peaceful setting is just an easy 5-10 minute walk to or... Place where you would hope to get a deal were obtaining pool towels at the Koloa Activity! Patio area, elevator building and a wide range of … Kauai County Anderson making! We just spent a week at Koloa Landing and it could n't been.

Dog Licking Paws And Drinking Lots Of Water, Call Of Duty: Finest Hour Controls, Uchicago Soccer Division, Cava Yogurt Dill Dressing, Hotel Impossible Empress Hotel New Orleans, Warplanes: Ww2 Dogfight Xbox One,