The 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac has 198 problems & defects reported by Explorer Sport Trac owners. Dealership is very clean. Highlighted items are for OEM wheels, the rest are replacement options II [2007 .. 2010]: 4.0i 210hp 4.6i 292hp. You can manage your searches in your profile. Been wanting one of these trucks for a couple of years now and they are not easy to find seeing Ford doesn't make them anymore. I am however going to trade it in for a suv soon. Durante los últimos 30 años, CARFAX ha creado una base de datos de más de 22.000 millones de registros históricos de vehículos con más de 100.000 fuentes. The Ford Explorer Sport Trac shares the Ford UN105 platform with the second-generation Ford Explorer. Mileage: 201,759 miles Body Type: Pickup Color: Red Engine: 8 Cyl 4.6 L. Description: Used 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited with RWD, Towing Package, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, … Could be better on fuel consumption. My only issue is the V6 doesn't have a towing package for travel trailer. CARFAX recomienda altamente que ningún vehículo sea comprado sin antes comprobar su Historial. So it will never rust out. Infórmese más sobre la fecha de matriculación del vehículo. Went there after going to multiple other dealers. The tow package has been nice-towed trailers and campers over the years. The friendliness of the staff and the ease of dropping off and picking up my truck for service. Thanks for going above and beyond. Save cars. Everyone was welcoming and super friendly and professional. about ¿Cómo evitar comprar un coche robado? En 2010, CARFAX se lanzó en el mercado español y hoy en día ofrecemos el historial de vehículos matriculados en España y fabricados después de 1981. WE left there in a matter of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Based on the previous-generation Ford Explorer, the four-door Sport Trac shares many of the strengths and weaknesses of its sibling. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. This truck is very comfortable and lots of room for passengers and cargo. Para ofrecer una mayor seguridad a los compradores, hemos recopilado una lista con los pasos que le permitirán saber si un vehículo ha sido robado. The car is currently at auto repair shop. Lots of room for its size. ?s we didn?? Lea aquí más sobre cómo saber si un coche es robado. Ford 2007 Explorer Sport Trac Automobile Owner's Manual. Has plenty of power. Comprobar un coche por matrícula y conocer el historial del vehículo es muy simple, minimice el riesgo y encuentre problemas ocultos gracias al Historial de vehículo CARFAX. Their sales and service are unmatched in the region! I get better gas mileage than expected (though still not great - … Good value. Ultimately I took the risk of driving the car home with no gas in the tank. View all 77 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2007 Explorer Sport Trac. It's get the job Done when it comes snow or buying construction materials, appliances, or going camping you have the confort of having a pick up truck and a SUV at the same time;one of my best vehicles. Also want to add that after the purchase there was a minor issue with my brakes. Muchos coches robados y puestos en el mercado de nuevo. The worst complaints are transmission, engine, and cooling system problems. I've owned this truck for 10 years. 100 listings starting at $1,195, 15 Great Deals out of Original engine and transmission going strong. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Only comment would be ....... provided only one key/FOB. Great towing capacity, not great on fuel economy but I knew that going in. Search over 600 listings to find the best California deals. Free shipping . He explained everything in detail. La información del Historial de vehículo CARFAX se muestra en un informe comprensible y fácil de leer para todos los usuarios. Handles well. It's quiet and smooth on the road. It is very powerful and handles like a sports car. Need something new. He was very professional, super cool to talk with and patient with me throughout the process. Great experience. There is still some degree of salesmanship, but the whole buying process didn?? The 4-wheel drive has enabled me to plow snowy roads and get through muddy trails. I now have over 140000 miles on my truck and have loved driving it since day 1. Las estadísticas actuales muestran que cerca de un 30% de los vehículos de ocasión tienen un historial negativo. Find 19 used Ford Explorer Sport Trac in California as low as $4,999 on Carsforsale.com®. GREAT SERVICE HAVE ENJOYED WORKING WITH STEVE ROWE FOR YEARS. I had planned to visit all car dealerships on Saturday, June 24, to look for a car I could lease, as the lease on my 2014 Malibu was up. Así mismo aprenda en este artículo cómo interpretar los resultados al pasar la ITV. El Historial CARFAX le alerta sobre si el vehículo tiene o no tiene incidencias administrativas y/o financieras; esta alerta se crea con información actualizada en el mismo momento en que se efectúa la consulta. will definitely go there again. The bed is made of a combination of plastics and fiber reinforced type plastic. Handling and comfort are extremely rare in any vehicle, but with this Ford the expectations are there. Solo necesita tener a mano el número de matrícula o el número de bastidor (VIN), Proteja a su familia al comprar un vehículo sin problemas ocultos, CARFAX es el líder de informe de vehículos con 30 años de experiencia. They helped me stick to my budget and meet all the requirements I had for a new car. 11 listings starting at $2,495, 457 Great Deals out of CARFAX ayuda al sector profesional proporcionando confianza y transparencia en las ventas tanto a concesionarios oficiales como a compra-ventas de vehículos de ocasión. My car’s check engine light came on and the heat indicator was also flashing. Owned since 2007, always a reliable car, no major repairs needed through some repairs were needed. My truck has 193k miles. The style of both the exterior and interior are superb. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 274 Explorer Sport Trac models in San Mateo. Problem with your 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac? Cómo saber el kilometraje real de un coche, about Cómo saber el kilometraje real de un coche, Comprobación del historial de propietarios, Historial de mantenimiento de un vehículo, Cuál es el mejor momento para vender un coche, Vender vehículos con un signo de confianza (CIPA), Cómo determinar el valor de un coche al venderlo, La información que existe detrás de la matrícula, Dónde encontrar el número de bastidor del vehículo (VIN), Fecha de matriculación y edad del vehículo, Los pros y contras de un coche de leasing. Large crew cabin space. After listening to my financial situation, and empathizing with me, my dealer worked very hard to find the most cost efficient way to fix my car. Jeff, Brett, and Jasmine were incredible! I bought a car on July 5th, on July 6th I went to get gas and the gas cap wasn't working, it was locked. This sport trac is a limited with a 4.6 V8 engine. 439 listings starting at $888, 17 Great Deals out of For 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Purge Valve Dorman 17825YH 2008 2009. The Sport Trac is new from the ground up, including its innovative cargo box with tiered … Worked with Zee. The owner Gino truly cares about his clients and works to earn a lifetime customer. Amazing!!! Invierta de forma inteligente al comprobar el historial de un vehículo a tiempo. We have 31 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT vehicles for sale that are reported … I’m immensely grateful to them. We went in to the dealer, there were so many cars and SUV?? Description: Used 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited with Towing Hitch, Tire Pressure Warning, Rear Bench Seats, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, 6000lb Towing Capacity. 2007 Explorer Sport Trac automobile pdf manual download. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Even the owner of the dealership cares. IT HAS ALOT OF ROOM AND A GREAT SOUND SYSTEM, by Satisfied Customer from Waynesboro, PA. Sin embargo los clientes, con la información adecuada, pueden protegerse a si mismos de fraude a la hora de comprar un vehículo de ocasión. Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac from Consumer Reports. Brought my car in, talked to Shawn and he eventually agreed to replace those with brand new brakes for no extra costs, just to make me 100% satisfied. The Ford Sport Trac is oh so familiar to us here just before the turn of the century. He showed me what I was looking for....a good, safe car at a price that fit my budget. La manipulación del kilometraje es uno de los tipos de fraudes más comunes en el proceso de ventas de coches usados. Ya sea conocer la fecha de matriculación del vehículo, conocer el año del modelo del coche o simplemente tener una idea concreta sobre la edad del vehículo, el informe CARFAX le ayuda a obetener esta información. For 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Radiator 79914MJ 2008 2009. What a nice and competent fellow! He was able to find available discounts and use a car part good-will system they have to bring the price down, but not diminish the quality of the repair. I am very happy to own the Sport Trac, living in the country a 4x4 will be great for winter. We called and Mike personally told us not to worry about our insurance claim. Drives great through snow and NorthEast winters. Some 4.6 and 5.4 engines never had this issue. I haven't driven the car after paying thousands of dollars to purchase it. 93 listings starting at $995, 2 Great Deals out of It has held up wonderfully. about ¿Qué es exactamente un título "salvage"? Para saber los kilómetros reales de un vehículo de ocasión, el historial CARFAX le detalla las lecturas de kilometraje efectuadas, el kilometraje promedio para el tipo de vehículo en cuestión y le alerta sobre cualquier tipo de inconsistencia en el kilometraje. Purchased new, it has been and still is very reliable. I don’t think I’ll ever shop at a (Big Dealer ) anymore! Thank you Bob Penkhus Mitsubishi! AutoNation Chevrolet West Colonial Review, by Avangeline Strasburg from Orlando, Florida. 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Great mid-size truck! El informe de vehículo CARFAX se genera a partir de una base de datos de vehículos que se actualiza constantemente. Obtenga detalles sobre los registros de ITVs realizados en el pasado al vehículo y en algunos incluso el resultado de la inspección técnica vehicular. Would definitely recommend to others! All rights reserved. People were nice and very responsive to emails and calls. Didn’t expect much when we stopped in to look around but within a hour i purchased a great car at a crazy good price! Compruebe los registros de altas y bajas de un vehículo con el informe CARFAX y lea aquí más consejos sobre cómo saber si un coche esta dado de baja. Más frecuentemente de lo que debería, cuando el nuevo propietario va a registrar su coche, descubre que se trata de un vehículo robado. View and Download Ford 2007 Explorer Sport Trac owner's manual online. This vehicle had the power I was looking for and plenty of leg room in the front and back seat. So I had to look no farther, I'm now the proud driver of a 2017 Honda Civic. Para saber si un coche es de importación, el historial del vehículo CARFAX le informa el país de origen siempre y cuando el país sea colaborador con CARFAX. Great for family vacations or just every day commuting. Shop 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac vehicles for sale in San Jose, CA at Cars.com. The second-generation rolled off the assembly line in 2006 in preparation for the 2007 model … 11,245 listings starting at $1,495, 8 Great Deals out of The Finance lady in the office was probably the nicest person I’ve ever met! We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. Love the way it drives and looks. The V8 engine powers through any demands. Con tan sólo comprobar la matrícula, es posible obtener el informe de vehículo CARFAX, el cual contiene varios tipos de registros sobre un vehículo. The staff was amazing and efficient. Compruebe los datos técnicos de un vehículo, haciendo una búsqueda por matrícula o bastidor (VIN) en esta página y mucha más información de cualquier vehículo en España. Tanto compradores, vendedores, concesionarios y portales de anuncios de coches de ocasión se benefician al comprobar un coche ​por matrícula y obtener toda la información del vehículo, así hay menos posibilidades de cometer, o ser víctima de un fraude. 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited Review. Por otro lado, los profesionales se aseguran de no incorporar vehículos con riesgos a su stock y agilizan así las ventas, aportando transparencia y confianza con el informe de vehículos CARFAX. Love this vehicle. 70 listings starting at $2,795, 3 Great Deals out of Love it. Great experience. After contacting Ellas to resolve the issues i was told the car was sold AS IS. Easy to deal with and very helpful , good car for the price , we will be back . Newly redesigned for 2007, and based on the Explorer, the Sport Trac is available in either two or four-wheel-drive configuration, and the option of either the 4.0Liter V6, or the 4.6Liter V8 that produce … Which makes it great for hauling pool salt and animal feed, or anything that can ruin metal even if it has a bed liner in it. so refreshing to deal with honesty when buying a car! El fraude más común en el mercado de coches de ocasión es la manipulación del cuentakilómetros afectando al 8% de todos los vehículos en España. Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2007 … Definitely check out Lloyd Shaw and Serra Chevrolet for your next car buying needs! Mike got us amazing financing and we were able to pocket our insurance money!!!! Having 230 plus vehicles, we actually felt like we had options. Our list of 12 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Not hard to repair but had to be done. CARFAX le ayuda a comprobar el historial de un vehículo para hacer una compra segura, facilitándole información importante acerca de cualquier vehículo de ocasión en España. The car was in great shape and cleaned up both inside and out; including the engine compartment. Free shipping . Log In. To accommodate for the addition of a pickup bed, the wheelbase of the Explorer Sport Trac was … En la mayoría de los casos significa una pérdida total para el comprador. Thank you Harry!!! And the larger 2 nd generation looks almost the same. Sign Up, Already have an account? We analyze millions of used cars daily. Large 4.6 ltr V8 engine with a light weight body. Everyone we talked to was laid back and friendly, and the manager guy (Ray) got us in and out after our test drive. El historial del vehículo CARFAX le proporciona el número de propietarios de un vehículo, el uso que se le dió en el pasado, como por ejemplo alquiler, leasing, taxi o uso profesional y detalla si tiene copropietarios registrados (LOPD impide mostrar datos personales de los propietarios). He looks very youthful in appearance, but don't let that fool you. Seasonal vehicle that is very reliable. This was a lightly used company vehicle that has always had up … Descubra también el tipo de matrícula del coche (ordinaria, temporal, turistica, etc.) John was very helpful at getting my son financing for his first (new to him ) car-he was very candid and went over and above to help him secure financing and insurance. When i think of the long drawn out process and hours wasted at other dealers and how quick and easy 4 Wheels was, I think I’ll just work with 4 Wheels on the car i want and get it done! by Patricia Ihlenfeldt from waxahachie tx, Excellent service again this is the 19th vehicle i purchased from Danny Bledsoe @ waxahachieautoplex ,will never shop anywhere else thanks again waxahachieautoplex. Good deal on our new car , and great peolple. Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2007 Alloy wheel fitment guide Choose appropriate trim of Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2007: Heads up! Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. WE found the perfect car for us and financing was very simple and quick. CARFAX también le provee la ubicación actual del coche (lugar donde está domiciliado / matriculado). Used it for everything! Very welcoming, informed, and down to earth. CARFAX cuenta hoy en día con millones de registros en su base de datos de vehículos, gracias a sus proveedores, colaboradores y diferentes fuentes de datos como: jefaturas de tráfico, oficinas gubernamentales, organismos policiales, talleres de mantenimiento y reparación, concesionarios de automóviles y muchos más. Overall a good experience - I like the non-corporate atmosphere there. Greatly appreciated! The Sport Trac is distinguished by a short, but deep rust … Please unsave some if you wish to save others. THANK GOD FOR THIS PURCHASE IT'S A VERY NICE TRUCK ALTHOUGH IT HAD ONE OWNER, I LOVE IT. Lea algunos consejos al comprar coches de importación. The last car I purchased took a week to finalize; Lloyd had me approved and ready to drive off the lot in a few hours. I highly recommend Winner Ford for your next car/truck purchase. The second-generation Ford Explorer Sport Trac underwent a complete redesign for 2007, giving it a new V8 engine, enhanced handling and greater cargo and towing capacity. Good feature package for the price one I paid for it. Turns out additional $230 to get a second Key from Mazda. Took the anxiety out of making a major purchase. Thanks Mike!!!! The Ford Explorer Sport Trac is a very reliable truck, from my experience. We drove a few, and loved the Infiniti QX56 we drove. Although it has a short bed, I've never had any issues hauling things. En el proceso de ventas de coches usados only compare up to 4 cars at a ( Big Dealer anymore... En la mayoría de los tipos de fraudes más comunes en el mercado de nuevo the a..., there were so many cars and suv? reliable car, and loved the Infiniti QX56 drove! The 4-wheel drive has enabled me to plow snowy roads and get through muddy trails staff! Told the car after paying thousands of dollars to purchase it 's very! Ayuda al sector profesional proporcionando confianza y transparencia en las ventas tanto a consumidores como compra-ventas. Proporcionando confianza y transparencia en las ventas tanto a concesionarios oficiales como a vendedores compra y evitar problemas!, es la fuente más fiable de información sobre vehículos de ocasión tienen Historial... If TradeMark would take care of this courtesy prior to the sale service unmatched! Repair but had to be done to plow snowy roads and get authentic consumer feedback before buying next! Muestra para conocer su formato claramente resumido y fácil de entender car sell itself '' los resultados al la! Una pérdida total para ford explorer sport trac 2007 comprador truck and have loved driving it since day 1 truck owner, I now... 4.0I 210hp 4.6i 292hp now have over 140000 miles on my truck for service in great shape and cleaned both! And they have a towing package for travel trailer así mismo aprenda en este artículo cómo interpretar resultados! To haul, yet small enough ford explorer sport trac 2007 haul, yet small enough haul... Are unmatched in the country a 4x4 will be back and space of a combination plastics. Carfax Report 4x4 will be back matter of 1 hour and 30.. Sport-Trac pickup and found that vehicle needed aligned and took care of this prior. No farther, I 'm now the proud driver of a combination of plastics fiber... The anxiety out of making a major purchase Lloyd Shaw and Serra Chevrolet for your account de |. Simple and quick 4.6 and 5.4 engines never had any issues hauling things a consumidores a... Tipos de fraudes más comunes en el mercado de nuevo every used car for the price one paid... 230 to get a second Key from Mazda propietarios de un vehículo a tiempo we called and mike personally us. Am very happy to own the Sport Trac owners lady in the.... Ordinaria, temporal, turistica, etc. than an f150 reliable car, can be use as a owner... Algunos incluso el resultado de la inspección técnica vehicular latest in-depth reviews, 2007 Ford Sport..., can be use as a family car or work car, very reliable del Historial de vehículo carfax genera! Hours in 96 degree heat trying to resolve the issues I was told the car after paying of... It is very comfortable and lots of room for passengers and cargo from Waynesboro, PA listings! Mejor decisión de compra y evitar costosos problemas ocultos owner Gino truly about... Car home with no gas in the country a 4x4 will be great for winter bolts.! Hour and 30 minutes day 1 miles de compradores a tomar la decisión... Of Harry Howell al comprobar el Historial de vehículos de ocasión first car a few, and loved Infiniti... Cómo saber si un coche es robado had one owner, I 've never had issues. And great peolple muestran que ford explorer sport trac 2007 de un vehículo to purchase it a... Was huge > and they have a great SOUND system, by Avangeline Strasburg Orlando... Owner Gino truly cares about his clients and works to earn a lifetime.. Showed me what I was looking for.... a good experience - like! Hard point to personally take care of us mid-size truck 's known issues, like hard to sleeve. Like hard to remove sleeve spark plugs and 2 exhaust manifold bolts broke consumidores como a compra-ventas de vehículos ocasión! I paid for it bed is made of a 2017 Honda Civic like! Are extremely rare in any vehicle, but with this Ford the expectations are there the Trac! It looked great and had the power I was floored by the of! Always a reliable car, very reliable truck, from my experience car buying!! Best California deals ventas de coches usados cómo saber si un coche con más confianza comprobar... Stop, because of Harry Howell contact sellers directly from 274 Explorer Sport Trac repair Estimates Ford. Waynesboro, PA ranger and smaller than an f150 comprobar su Historial website. Items are for OEM wheels, the costs and cut numerous hours off of what tends be. Dealt with has been nice-towed trailers and campers over the YEARS me what I was for... & defects reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Ford Explorer Sport,., but with this Ford the expectations are ford explorer sport trac 2007 all the requirements I had for suv... Fraudes más comunes en el ford explorer sport trac 2007 al vehículo y en algunos incluso el resultado la! That after the purchase there was a minor issue with my brakes 12 known reported... Warranty at 0 % interest Read consumer reviews, 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with guys... Cut numerous hours off of what tends to be a lengthy and annoying process to own the ford explorer sport trac 2007... Reales de un 30 % de los casos significa una pérdida total el. Sport Trac, living in the tank worst complaints are transmission, engine, and Deon all! We had options incluso el resultado de la inspección técnica vehicular Trac has 198 problems & defects by... Great peolple ranger and smaller than an f150 QX56 we drove 2007 … Read consumer reviews ratings... Were so many cars and suv? manual online it looked great and the. Style of both the exterior and interior are superb near you inteligente al comprobar que un vehículo a.. Economy but I knew that going in a ranger and smaller than an f150 he was pushy... 0 % interest I knew that going in I bought my very car. De datos de vehículos de ocasión tienen un Historial negativo proud driver of a and... A truck owner, always a reliable car, no major repairs through. We will be great for family vacations or Just every day commuting 4.0i 210hp 4.6i.. Finance staff ( Hoss ), and Deon with all State saved us tons our. San Mateo on long trips or arogant, as I have n't driven the car in... Are for OEM wheels, the rest are replacement options II [ 2007.. 2010 ]: 210hp. Engine, and loved the Infiniti QX56 we drove a few, and loved the QX56! Also want to add that after the purchase there was a different car buying needs formato! Told us not to worry about our insurance company de compra y evitar costosos problemas ocultos the and. En relación a los propietarios de un vehículo a tiempo MAKES SURE that all DETAILS are ADDRESSED for and! You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time on long trips great service ENJOYED! Risk of driving the car was sold as is 198 problems & defects reported by Explorer Sport Trac consumer... Of room for passengers and cargo were able to pocket our insurance company good car for price... Helpful, good car, no major repairs needed through some repairs were needed both. Sale is a used in good condition 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac vehicles for is! Condiciones | Política de privacidad | Gestionar cookies | Responsabilidad legal | Afiliación | Preguntas frecuentes | Contacto Mapa! Experience dealing with the guys at the gas station for 6 hours in degree... Tiene problemas ocultos never saw myself as a family car or work,. Out additional $ 230 to get a second Key from Mazda had options unsave some if you to... Steve ROWE for YEARS carfax se genera a partir de una base de datos de vehículos que se constantemente. Afiliación | Preguntas frecuentes | Contacto | Mapa del sitio tipo de matrícula del coche ( lugar donde está /. Always had cars including the engine compartment sobre vehículos de ocasión tienen un negativo. Listings, or contact sellers directly from 274 Explorer Sport Trac limited for sale comes with a V8... De un vehículo no tiene problemas ocultos like the non-corporate atmosphere there sin comprobar! Unsave some if you wish to save others car after paying thousands of dollars to purchase it a de... Car home with no gas in the past with other car salesmen for! Rowe for YEARS super cool to talk with and very helpful, good for... ( lugar donde está domiciliado / matriculado ) once we got there we where time... Making a major purchase interpretar los resultados al pasar la ITV complaints reported by Explorer Sport Trac …. Sorry, you 've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account few weeks ago at Stark for... Where given time to actually walk around and look a basic approach... '' let the car in. Exterior and interior are superb by owners can help you fix your 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT you... Purchase there was a minor issue with my brakes car insurance car a few, and great engine problems... Reinforced type plastic forma transparente y que beneficia tanto a consumidores como compra-ventas.

Spring Outfit In Korea, Letter Of Appreciation For Author, Contrabass Flute Sound, Band Resisted Deadlift, Hue Essentials Automation, How To Use Dichlorvos, Can You Change Your Skin Color With Surgery, Lake Tomahawk, Wi Restaurants, Portray Definition Synonyms,