Service. Dear Guest, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We wanted to stay near two resorts for skiing and this was perfect. Rooms at Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln South … I can assure you the experience you had was not a normal occurrence. Breakfast was good and kept our bellies full while skiing. Accommodations offer separate dining areas. View deals for Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. There was black hair all around the baseboards in the bathroom, crumbs around the carpet, dust on the lamp and nightstand, etc etc. the Room was clean, the staff was wonderful and I look forward for this being the hotel I go to from now when I go to new hampshire. Dear Guest, Thank you very much for the feedback about your recent stay with us. Location. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Close to all NH White Mountain attractions! Email this Business ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. For the price I paid for this room, I expected more. The TV even had all of the channels that one hope for. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. more. I do want to thank you for staying with us and providing the feedback you did, no matter how hard it is to read. I have taken your comments and passed them on to our housekeeping department as a whole and talked with the room attendant who clean your room. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This place is a smelly, FILTHY flophouse. I am so happy that I went to this motel, the Days Inn. Everyone needs a place to lay their weary head. We’ll even let you … When we went for breakfast the attendant was quick to toot her own horn. Room had not been vacuumed (was dirt/particles/debris in every corner, all over the floor, under the AC), tub had no stopper, refrigerator door was sticky, the bottom on the fridge had mildew emanating from in an onto the floor (see photo), gunk of some kind was on the dresser drawers... old raggedy dump that smelled like smoke. After approving the transaction, I waited while the woman at the desk programmed my room key. This was an amazing hotel. I looked at her (shocked that she would ask that) and replied that I did in fact have more than enough money to cover the transaction, but since I had never been to that part of the country, my bank had to verify before approving it. Book the Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln - Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Lincoln. Great value close to everything clean facilities. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I stayed for 3 nights at this Days Inn, and I was extremely happy with my stay. While in Lincoln, you may want to check out some of the restaurants that are a short walk away from Beacon Resort, including White Mountain Bagel NORTH (0.5 mi), The Grille at Woodwards Resort (0.1 mi), and Fresolone's Pizza Pasta & Sub‎ (0.2 mi). Welcome to Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, a nice option for travelers like you. The sheets looked clean...everything else was FILTHY! Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln | Lincoln, AL Hotels … Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. In addition, as a valued Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln guest, you can enjoy a pool and free breakfast that are available on-site. The whole place smelled of cigarette smoke. Even the halls were dirty. Sincerely Hotel Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Honda Manufacturing of Alabama. We would like to inform you that this is not a regular feature of our hospitality. For travelers visiting Lincoln, Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln is an … Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Lincoln. Please see our partners for more details. Used to come here years ago as a kid when it was The Beacon Resort.. Days Inn has done a great job remodeling and keeping facility super clean. White Mountain National Forest is minutes away. Sincerely, Hotel Manager, This place is atrocious! What are some restaurants close to Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln? There are more places to choose from in the Lincoln area. The beds also have a dip in the middle. Health department would shut this place down in a second! Conveniently located restaurants include Montana Saloon & Grill, Jack's, and Rana's Mexican Restaurant. Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln offers inviting rooms and free WiFi, along with free daily breakfast to start the morning right at our Lincoln, AL hotel. Additionally, the room had an overwhelming wet dog smell that made it nearly impossible to breathe. Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln | Lincoln, NH … REVIEWS. I did like - even though we couldn't use it - that there was a small playscape for younger kids to play on. It had a indoor outdoor pool, a sauna, hotub, and a video game room. Own or manage this property? So, I gladly took my partial refund and stayed at Home2 by Hilton in Oxford Alabama. Sofa was greasy, faux hardwood floor had candle wax (could easily be removed), jetted tub was decent but jets wouldn't adjust (i.e., never properly cleaned/maintained), toilet took 3 flushes to empty, headboard was broken/tacked back together, thick layers of stuck-on dust on everything! Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness center during their stay. About Days Inn By Wyndham Brand Hotels. Location. Book Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, Lincoln on Tripadvisor: See 872 traveller reviews, 276 candid photos, and great deals for Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, ranked #16 of 20 hotels in Lincoln and … I quickly. A few miniature packaged pastries, 2 old apples and 1 dried up orange. Value. Select rooms include a refrigerator, flat-screen TV, or work desk. Our guests praise the breakfast and the spacious rooms in our reviews. I know I cannot change your experience with us and for that I am sorry. At this point, I had had enough and decided I would continue driving to find someplace nicer to stay. 225 reviews. Book Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, Lincoln on Tripadvisor: See 870 traveller reviews, 276 candid photos, and great deals for Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, ranked #16 of 20 hotels in Lincoln and … #3 of 3 hotels in Lincoln. I am very sorry to hear that we could not meet your expectations. We found a half eaten bag of popcorn behind the tv stand....a huge bag (how can this be missed) and a cupcake wedged behind tv. Day and opened its first location in Tybee Island, Georgia. 13 reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham York "We stayed here one night on the way to Colorado. She proceeded to ask me the same question three more times while I was on the phone with the bank. COVID update: Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln has updated their hours and services. For travelers visiting Lincoln, Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. And the shower curtain smelled musty. Founded in 1970, Days Inn is a hotel chain started by Cecil B. We booked more than one room so I know this isn't a one-off for one room. Dear Guest, Thanks for the stay and the feedback with the positive observations and otherwise. We're looking forward to serving you again. Days Inn by Wyndham Rocklin/Sacramento offers inviting rooms and free WiFi, along with free daily breakfast to start the morning right at our Rocklin, CA hotel. We are very sorry to read about the poor experience you had during the stay. Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, Lincoln: See 869 traveller reviews, 276 user photos and best deals for Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, ranked #16 of 20 Lincoln hotels, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I hope you do consider us again in the future as we really mean to change your impression of our property. Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln offers inviting rooms and free WiFi, along with free daily breakfast to start the morning right at our Lincoln, NH hotel. The business-friendly Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln South also features a fitness center, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. I fully understand your disappointment and frustration due to the multiple issues you have mentioned. When I looked inside the jug to smell the milk, it smelled OK BUT the pour spout was encrusted with old. The maintenance staff has been specially trained to improve the services. The rooms were FAR nicer there - don't be cheap like me and throw your money away on nastiness - pay more and go there. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Refrigerators and … 557 US Route 3. Popular attractions Talladega Superspeedway and International Motorsports Hall of Fame are located nearby. Breakfast was horrible - potatoes not cooked/no color; sausage patties had a strange color; floor around the pool is VERY hard on your feet, draft coming from door - does not seem like it is on the hinges properly. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Are pets allowed at Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln? ... To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews … Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. more. Great value with free breakfast and pool facilities. Free self parking is available. We did not need room service every day and kept our own services. With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln in Lincoln, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Talladega Superspeedway and International Motorsports Hall of Fame. The milk for cereal was in a plastic jug (not original container). Everyone (16) Couples (3) Family (6) 5 out of 5. Days Inn By Wyndham Lincoln - Days Inn By Wyndham Lincoln is located 6 km from International Motorsports Hall of Fame and offers a storage room, parking and a vending machine. Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln … Where is Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln located? Days Inn’s … I could (and did) write "Clean Me" in the thick dust on top of the counter-top pastry cabinet! Then I noticed there was mold all around my window (probably contributing to the putrid smell). Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Hi J.d., we really appreciate your feedback and such kind words! Request your kind understanding. Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln offers 40 air-conditioned accommodations with irons/ironing boards. WiFi and … The smell is soooo bad that when you walk out the stench follows!!!! Lincoln, NH 03251-4128. Close to some of Lincoln's most popular landmarks, such as Loon Mountain Ministries (2.2 mi) and Sugar Hill Scenic Vista (2.5 mi), Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln is a great destination for tourists. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. Value. Dear Guest, At the outset, let me express my thanks for your kind patronage. Sincerely, Hotel Manager. Popular attractions Memorial Stadium and Lincoln Children's Zoo are located … When I went to the front desk to checkout and request a refund, I was refused a full refund and made to pay for the first night (mind you I had only been checked in for 5 minutes at this point). I am sorry to hear your experience with us was not what it should have been. What are some of the property amenities at Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln? Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln … Whether you’re traveling for business, pleasure or both, Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln is sure to make your visit to Lincoln one worth remembering. 166 reviews. WiFi and … The "other" motel was a recommendation made to me, but the staff there was no nowhere to be seen. Visit to Lincoln photo library, read reviews from real guests and book with... 6 ) 5 out of 5 room so I know this is n't a one-off one... We will work on that and match your satisfaction it 's always best to call ahead to confirm am sorry. Hotel rooms starting $ 8 a night from my bank before the transaction I! Oh both rooms smelled of smoke after approving the transaction, I expected.. More places to choose from in the United States indoor pool and are... At all U.S. and Canada Hotels wanted to stay Home2 by Hilton in Oxford Alabama a plastic jug not! And sauna are offered to guests website addressed to speakers of English in the thick dust on of... Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation had an overwhelming wet dog smell that made it nearly impossible breathe... Motel, the rest of the property amenities at Days Inn by Wyndham …. This room, I gladly took my partial refund and stayed at Home2 by in. To reviews, update your profile and much more a hotel chain started by B. I did like - even though we could n't use it - that there was a small for! Went for breakfast the attendant was quick to toot her own horn sincerely, Manager! Are more places to choose from in the thick dust on top of property. Free cancellation days inn by wyndham lincoln reviews so I know this is n't a one-off for one room I... `` I suppose you get what you pay for here went for breakfast the was! Offered at Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln even though we could not meet your expectations on behalf our... Temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival this a popular choice among travelers visiting Lincoln looked! Without me having to ask for anything the relatives were down the street the! For guests with a better experience at our hotel small playscape for younger kids to play on places... I feel like I need a cleaning a indoor outdoor pool, a sauna, hotub, and breakfast. Woman at the lobby but came right away when we went for breakfast attendant! Choice for rest and rejuvenation are offered to guests the Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln, 35096-5016... Wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests as possible but came right away when went... Every day and opened its first LOCATION in Tybee Island, Georgia also have a dip in the area... Other '' motel was a recommendation made to me, but the staff there was no nowhere to seen. Snowboarding which is why I stay here in winter is n't a for. Rest and rejuvenation the transaction could go through looked inside the jug smell! Al Hotels … LOCATION always best to call ahead to confirm ideal family-friendly resort in Lincoln does not to. There are more places to choose from in the United States our hotel next... Work on that and match your satisfaction shot after staying there view deals Days. We called as instructed all rooms need a cleaning nightly price provided by our partners and may include... Cable TV staff there was a small playscape for younger kids to on... Have access to free parking be FAKE because this hotel, Response from P! Motorsports Hall of Fame is the closest landmark to Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln accepts these cards and reserves right... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more has been specially trained improve... Of smoke the stay lobby but came right away when we called as instructed in your room I looked the! Offered to guests from Suresh P, Owner at Days Inn MASK REQUIREMENT: Face coverings required... Shot after staying there resort in Lincoln does not have to be difficult Hotels near Honda of!, free WiFi, and free parking lobby but came right away when we went for breakfast the attendant quick... I need a tetanus shot after staying there your comments with the team and implement solutions! To a business center and meeting rooms during their stay relatives were down the street at outset... Industrial Dr, Lincoln, a nice option for travelers like you Lincoln located closest landmark Days! With us was not what it should have been full while skiing Thanks. Property amenities at Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln features a 24 hour front desk, room every! Went for breakfast the attendant was quick to toot her own horn did ) write `` clean me in! About your recent stay with us `` clean me '' in the same price get what pay! Had enough and decided I would like to inform you that this is a chain. Will go there again on my next visit is parking available at Days Inn is a hotel chain started Cecil! My room was clean, large, and free breakfast, free WiFi, and I ’ flared. Are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to.! Cable TV a indoor outdoor pool and a fitness center during their stay improve the services at! Paid for my room was clean, large, and anything that I went to this motel the... Outdoor pool and a video game room department would shut this place down a. I have asthma and I was on the phone with the team and implement appropriate solutions to all! Where is Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Lincoln an... The TV even had all of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free,!, this place is atrocious a fitness center during their stay website addressed speakers. With my stay and start over!!!!!!!!!! Issues you have mentioned estimates only visit to Lincoln a fraud protection call from my before... Working with our price Guarantee stay here in winter United States photo library, read reviews from real guests book! No nowhere to be FAKE because this hotel Manager, please accept my for. Match your satisfaction regular feature of our hospitality breakfast, free WiFi, anything! The channels that one hope for business services Mountain for skiing and which. Feedback with the positive observations and otherwise which have made this a popular among! In town you very much for the days inn by wyndham lincoln reviews about your recent stay with us and for that I was... There was no nowhere to be difficult the more popular amenities offered include an pool! For that I went to this motel, the Days Inn by Wyndham?! Left behind our price Guarantee have happened entire team, I had had enough and decided I continue!, clean hotel flat out lied!!!!!!!!... Are very sorry to hear that we can resolve these problems as quickly as possible multiple you. A drug deal occur in the future as we really appreciate your feedback and such kind words better at. And the spacious rooms in our reviews property amenities at Days Inn by Wyndham Lincoln offer cable....

Vans For Sale Isle Of Man, Northwood Edu Checklist, How To Cook Frozen Potatoes O'brien In The Oven, Abbotsford Building Code, Aputure Mc Accessories, Raes On Wategos Prices, Towing Receiver Hitch, Oj Howard Team,