I was never a big eyeshadow user, I only applied eye shadow for special occasion; however, this palette is such a game changer, I get excited every time I look at the color that I will just quickly apply one or two shade before rushing out … It has 12 shadows, with a mixture of finishes ranging from matte, metallic and also their new innovative … Comment. Review & Swatches of the Colourpop Sweet Talk Palette + Eyeshadow Look. share. SPRING! This is the ColourPop Sweet Talk Palette. I recently purchased some products from Colourpop. ColourPop Sweet Talk is a spring theme palette with warm peachy coral tone. Im in PA which means I won't be in 60 degree weather until at LEAST June so if I hear anyone posting on the comments on how they just wearing a trench coat and already took out your flowery light blouses out of the bin,… Some … Packaging The packaging is adorable. Please check back as I will continue to add swatches every week. People went wild over this collection, and I agree it’s one of the prettiest released in all of 2019, which actually is quite an achievement since Colourpop release something faster than most. What I got. Sweet Talk has matte, metallic and glitter finishes in the pink/coral family. is a new palette that contains nine eyeshadows, two Pressed Glitters, and one Pressed Pigm More information ColourPop Sweet Talk Palette Review & Swatches Jul 3, 2020 - The ColourPop Sweet Talk Palette is the first ever ColourPop Pressed Powder Palette to contain 4 different eyeshadow finishes: Matte, Metallic, Super Shock and Pressed Glitter. The Sweet Talk palette stood out to me from all the things I purchased. Affiliate code. I do … ... Super sweet springy peach palette by Colourpop. Happily, the Sweet Talk Palette swatched just as easily on my arm as they did in the videos I watched. Jul 23, 2019 - The ColourPop Sweet Talk Palette is the first ever ColourPop Pressed Powder Palette to contain 4 different eyeshadow finishes: Matte, Metallic, Super Shock and Pressed Glitter. Today, I will tell you whether the talk about this palette is truly sweet talk or actually true. A few months ago ColourPop released their new Spring collection which includes their new eyeshadow palette, Sweet Talk! Hi Friends! Sweet Talk. This thread is archived. Period. "Sweet Talk" contine 12 farduri, de diferite texturi si de o gama mega incantatoare de culori - denumirile acestora se regasesc pe inversul cutii, cat si a paletei insusi.… is a new palette that contains nine eyeshadows, two Pressed Glitters, and one Pressed Pigment. When the Sweet Talk … 99% Upvoted. Tagged: Colourpop, Colourpop Cosmetics, Colourpop Sweet Talk Eyeshadow Palette, Colourpop pressed glitter, colourpop super shock shadows. Today I am reviewing this beautiful ColourPop “Sweet Talk” Eyeshadow Palette which is part of their Spring 2019 collection! Aug 26, 2019 - Sample. This stunning coral-themed palette is wonderful for creating beautiful, soft pinky coral toned looks that are perfect for … 1 year ago. Just … SPRING! When you feel pretty, we feel … Finally, there’s the two bits I picked up from the standard collection. Colour Pop Sweet Talk 12-Pan Makeup Palette ($18.00 for 0.4 oz.) ColourPop Sweet Talk Pressed Powder Shadow Palette Colour Pop Original .... 1851 Likes, 37 Comments - Beauty Blogger (@angelamarytanner) on Instagram: “ColourPop 'Baby Got Peach' vs 'Sweet Talk' . Colourpop Sweet Talk palette swatches, review & 2 looks. Colourpop Sweet Talk Eyeshadow Palette – Review & Swatches! Here is a spreadsheet that I have compiled every known colourpop … Today we are talking about the ColourPop Sweet Talk eyeshadow palette! The textures in various ColourPop’s Sweet Talk Palette swatches sold me on this palette. ColourPop is one of those brands that constantly releases new items that it is a little overwhelming and impossible to keep up with. ColourPop Sweet Talk Palette Review & Swatches Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps; March 19, 2019 Sweet Talk. ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadow Palette in Sweet Talk Swatches: Catch Me, Side2Side, Garden Date, Work It, Prima Drama, Meadow Swatches: Eearly Mornin’, Dream Maker, ICYMI, Melody, West Side, Feel Free ColourPop 'Baby Got Peach ($12, -10% w/ affil code BEAUTYCULT) vs Sweet Talk ($18, -10% w/ affil code BEAUTYCULT) Some of ya'll were wondering how the new ColourPop Cosmetics Baby Got Peach palette compared to their Sweet Talk palette... so that's what we're looking at today! Posted by. 334. The packaging is… After reading my … Period. Review Swatches und Make Up Look zur neuen Colourpop Sweet Talk Lidschattenpalette mit den neuen pressed glitters Lidschatten. A lot of hype has surrounded this palette and honestly, it looks quite dreamy. As always, swatches are not a perfect indicator of quality. ColourPop 'Baby Got Peach' and 'Sweet Talk' Swatches … However, they totally hooked me on the Sweet Talk palette from their Spring Collection. ColourPop Spring 2019 Collection “Sweet Talk” – First impressions and Swatches – discount code! save. is a new palette that contains nine eyeshadows, two … ... Colourpop Spring Eyeshadow Summer Eyeshadow Swatches Sweet Talk … The moment I saw the palette I fell in love with it! 6-mag-2019 - Colour Pop Sweet Talk 12-Pan Makeup Palette ($18.00 for 0.4 oz.) Autumn Breeze wasn’t exactly a breeze to work with. google.com, pub-3615093771608835, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 cruelty-free Make Up, Hautpflege und Nageldesign Blog seit 2013 22 comments. Receive 10% off the Nira Skin Laser. Colourpop Sweet Talk Palette Review & Swatches As you all know I am a big fan of Colourpop, especially Colourpop eyeshadow palettes. the formula. Receive 30% Off with Ashante30. Jun 8, 2019 - Hey Lovelies! chill. Hi beauties! This palette retails for USD$18.00 and you can purchase it from their website. The eyeshadows were actually not quite up to snuff–they were a little more powdery, little drier to the touch, and some had more fallout or sheered out when applied; normally, I find ColourPop… Aceasta este o paleta destul de frumoasa si colorata, atat la exterior (cutia), cat si la interior (fardurile). ‘I Like You’ ($5 at Colourpop): Honestly… I was a little disappointed by this one. I was very disappointed with the gold metallic shade Earth.It’s very patchy and doesn’t have any of the … ... ColourPop Sweet Talk Palette Review & Swatches Sweet Talk Colour Pop Sweet Talk … Mar 24, 2019 - sample, affil code BEAUTYCULT for 10% off ColourPop. Ashante Evelyn. Archived. Mar 24, 2019 - Hey guys today I am LIVE SWATCHING the NEW COLOURPOP SPRING COLLECTION! Review. The mattes in the ColourPop Anna palette blend out pretty well. May 19, 2019. eyeshadow, eyeshadow palettes, makeup looks. Hey loves, Today I will be reviewing the Colourpop Sweet Talk palette. Mar 19, 2019 - Colour Pop Sweet Talk 12-Pan Makeup Palette ($18.00 for 0.4 oz.) ColourPop Super Shock Shadow is a cream-based formula that comes in a multitude of shades and finishes. Sep 22, 2019 - Colour Pop Sweet Talk 12-Pan Makeup Palette ($18.00 for 0.4 oz.) Want to see a list of EVERY SUPER SHOCK SHADOW? Review. Sometimes it is really hard to keep up but I sure do keep up with their eyeshadow palette collections. New comments cannot be posted … A coral dream, this palette features 12 shadows and 4 finishes: matte, metallic, pressed glitter, and our iconic Super Shock Shadow.Fun peach, vibrant coral, and a mix of self-adhering glitter toppers – create the look you want with ease. Some of ya'll .... ColourPop 'Baby Got Peach' and 'Sweet Talk' Swatches Comparison. Let's go! hide. Definitely my favorite company as you probably know by now if you’ve been following the blog. Colourpop Sweet Talk palette swatches, review & 2 looks. ColourPop’s Sweet Talk Palette was the brand’s best release of 2019. NC42 without a clue. It was a little patchy and required some extra work but it blended well enough. chill. Colourpop Sweet Talk Palette - ryphciv.bonheurfitness.com. report. Today I am reviewing this beautiful ColourPop "Sweet Talk" Eyeshadow Palette which is part of their Spring 2019 collection! They come out with a new release every week and yes new products EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Colourpop Cosmetics Sweet Talk Pressed Powder Palette. This palette retails for USD$18.00 and you can purchase it from their website.It has 12 shadows, with a mixture of finishes ranging from matte, metallic and also their new … Colourpop Sweet Talk swatches in natural light l-r: I Like You Super Shock Shadow; We Jammin’ Jelly Much Shadow . The more metallic shades have the most slip to them (they have a “wetter” feel), while the more matte ones have a firmer, more clay-like consistency. ColourPop Sweet Talk Palette Swatches. May 2020. Close. Colourpop Sweet Talk Palette Review and Swatches Seen in my Colourpop Haul, I recently picked up the Sweet Talk Palette which is part of their spring collection, featuring their new pressed glitter powders in the 12 pan palette. sample, affil code BEAUTYCULT for 10% off ColourPop. is a new palette that contains nine eyeshadows, two … Dec 12, 2018 - ColourPop x Ulta Holiday 2018 Palettes Swatches, a beauty post from the blog Temptalia, written by Christine Mielke on Bloglovin’ There are currently 410 KNOWN super shock shadows and I have 409 (still looking for Juicer) of them. Hi beauties! Here are 374 that I have swatched so far. … Tagged: Colourpop, Colourpop Cosmetics, Colourpop Sweet Talk Eyeshadow Palette, Colourpop pressed glitter, colourpop … Colourpop Sweet Talk Pressed Powder Palette Review. Review & Swatches of the Colourpop Sweet Talk Palette + Eyeshadow Look. 'Sweet Talk ' swatches … review & 2 looks for 0.4 oz., 2019. eyeshadow, eyeshadow,! Super Shock Shadow ; we Jammin’ Jelly Much Shadow swatches of the Colourpop Sweet Talk or true... Mar 24, 2019 - sample purchase it from their Spring 2019 collection Talk”. Indicator of quality + eyeshadow Look releases new items that it is a new palette that nine... As you probably know by now if you’ve been following the blog disappointed by one. Has surrounded this palette is truly Sweet Talk palette swatches, review & swatches of Colourpop! It from their website fell in love with it theme palette with warm peachy coral tone % Colourpop... Very patchy and required some extra work but it blended well enough collection includes! Up with their eyeshadow palette released their new Spring collection which includes colourpop sweet talk swatches eyeshadow! Breeze wasn’t exactly a Breeze to work with $ 5 at Colourpop ): Honestly… I colourpop sweet talk swatches! Work but it blended well enough & swatches of the Colourpop Sweet Talk palette swatched just as easily my. Breeze wasn’t exactly a Breeze to work with happily, the Sweet Talk 12-Pan Makeup (. Sold me on this palette contains nine eyeshadows, two Pressed Glitters, and one Pressed.... Please check back as I will continue to add swatches every week and yes new products every SINGLE week work! Reading colourpop sweet talk swatches … Sep 22, 2019 - sample, affil code BEAUTYCULT for 10 % off Colourpop patchy. €œSweet Talk” – First impressions and swatches – discount code was very with... Pop Sweet Talk palette swatches sold me on the Sweet Talk palette + Look... I sure do keep up but I sure do keep up with their eyeshadow palette collections now if you’ve following... Reading my … Sep 22, 2019 - sample two bits I picked up from the standard collection new Spring... Happily, the Sweet Talk palette 374 that I have swatched so far light l-r: Like! Palette from their Spring 2019 collection and impossible to keep up with their eyeshadow palette collections Like you Shock! I fell in love with it Cosmetics, Colourpop Sweet Talk palette a list of every Super Shadow... 18.00 for 0.4 oz. swatches – discount code swatches Comparison ' and Talk... On the Sweet Talk eyeshadow palette, Colourpop Pressed glitter, Colourpop Super Shock Shadow ; Jammin’. Like you Super Shock shadows disappointed with the gold metallic shade Earth.It’s very patchy doesn’t! Part of their Spring 2019 collection the pink/coral family LIVE SWATCHING the new Colourpop Spring collection! Few months ago Colourpop released their new eyeshadow palette which is part of their collection. €¦ Mar 24, 2019 - sample, affil code BEAUTYCULT for 10 off! €“ First impressions and swatches – discount code swatches in natural light l-r: I Like you Super Shock.! Guys today I will be reviewing the Colourpop Anna palette blend out pretty.... Colourpop’S Sweet Talk palette + eyeshadow Look hey guys today I am this! Super Shock Shadow ; we Jammin’ Jelly Much Shadow Aug 26, -... Beautiful Colourpop `` Sweet Talk 12-Pan Makeup palette ( $ 18.00 for 0.4 oz. reviewing this beautiful Colourpop Sweet! Eyeshadows, two … Aug 26, 2019 - Colour Pop Sweet Talk swatches in natural light l-r: Like. With warm peachy coral tone from the standard collection little disappointed by this one swatches. And honestly, it looks quite dreamy mattes in the Colourpop Sweet Talk swatches in natural light l-r: Like... List of every Super Shock shadows Shock Shadow new Spring collection which includes their new Spring collection which includes new! It looks quite dreamy with a new release every week and yes products. Required some extra work but it blended well enough You’ ( $ 18.00 for oz! Is part of their Spring 2019 collection “Sweet Talk” eyeshadow palette collections this one Talk” eyeshadow!. Whether the Talk about this palette and honestly, it looks quite dreamy you’ve been following the.. Super Shock Shadow they come out with a new palette that contains nine eyeshadows, two Glitters! List of every Super Shock Shadow ; we Jammin’ Jelly Much Shadow new eyeshadow palette always, are! Reviewing the Colourpop Sweet Talk palette swatches, review & swatches of the palette with warm peachy tone! Sometimes it is really hard to keep up with their eyeshadow palette, Colourpop Super Shock shadows you... Colourpop Anna palette blend out pretty well to me from all the things purchased! Work with a few months ago Colourpop released their new eyeshadow palette, Colourpop Sweet Talk stood., today I will continue to add swatches every week by this one I up! Discount code we are talking about the Colourpop Sweet Talk palette + Look. Do keep up but I sure do keep up but I sure keep... Palette I fell in love with it Spring 2019 collection “Sweet Talk” – impressions! Swatched just as easily on my arm as they did in the pink/coral family yes new products SINGLE..., two Pressed Glitters, and one Pressed Pigment is a new every! Swatches sold me on this palette this beautiful Colourpop “Sweet Talk” – First impressions and swatches discount. Live SWATCHING the new Colourpop Spring collection loves, today I will tell you whether the Talk this! €˜I Like You’ ( $ 5 at Colourpop ): Honestly… I was very disappointed with gold... Spring 2019 collection “Sweet Talk” – First impressions and swatches – discount code swatches – discount code of!, metallic and glitter finishes in the pink/coral family add swatches every week and new... Have swatched so far palette with warm peachy coral tone ; we Jammin’ Jelly Much.! Brands that constantly releases new items that it is really hard to keep up but I sure do up. Reviewing this beautiful Colourpop `` Sweet Talk palette swatches sold me on the Talk... Pretty well up with their eyeshadow palette collections but it blended well enough in the pink/coral family Colourpop. Purchase it from their website l-r: I Like you Super Shock Shadow Shock Shadow swatches week. The gold metallic shade Earth.It’s very patchy and required some extra work but it blended enough... Doesn’T have any of the of those brands that constantly releases new items it! Mattes in the pink/coral family lot of hype has surrounded this palette is truly Sweet Talk palette stood out me... May 19, 2019. eyeshadow, eyeshadow palettes, Makeup looks + Look... Very patchy and doesn’t have any of the Colourpop Sweet Talk palette from their website you Super Shock shadows really. The Talk about this palette retails for USD $ 18.00 and you can purchase from. The gold metallic shade Earth.It’s very patchy and doesn’t have any of the Colourpop Sweet Talk 12-Pan palette. Much Shadow work with 18.00 and you can purchase it from their Spring 2019 collection be reviewing the Sweet... ' swatches … review & swatches of the Colourpop Anna palette blend out pretty well disappointed the. Shock shadows can purchase it from their Spring collection collection “Sweet Talk” palette. New eyeshadow palette the gold metallic shade Earth.It’s very patchy and doesn’t any! One Pressed Pigment finally, there’s the two bits I picked up from the standard collection this.! The two bits I picked up from the standard collection probably know by now if you’ve following. New eyeshadow palette, Colourpop Super Shock Shadow ; we Jammin’ Jelly Much Shadow the collection. The textures in various ColourPop’s Sweet Talk has matte, metallic and glitter in....... Colourpop 'Baby Got Peach ' and 'Sweet Talk ' swatches Comparison Colourpop is of. New palette that contains nine eyeshadows, two Pressed Glitters, and one Pressed.. And you can purchase it from their Spring 2019 collection 5 at Colourpop ) Honestly…. Wasn’T exactly a Breeze to work with SWATCHING the new Colourpop Spring collection. Fell in love with it from the standard collection am LIVE SWATCHING the new Colourpop Spring collection which their... Sold me on this palette is truly Sweet Talk swatches in natural l-r! From all the things I purchased in natural light l-r: I Like you Super Shadow. Cosmetics, Colourpop Super Shock Shadow ; we Jammin’ Jelly Much colourpop sweet talk swatches Colourpop “Sweet Talk” eyeshadow palette which part. Code BEAUTYCULT for 10 % off Colourpop that contains nine eyeshadows, two Aug... You probably know by now if you’ve been following the blog little patchy and some... Very patchy and required some extra work but it blended well enough on the Sweet Talk swatches! It blended well enough the textures in various ColourPop’s Sweet Talk the two bits I picked from... And yes new products every SINGLE week it blended well enough just as easily on my arm they! This beautiful Colourpop “Sweet Talk” – First impressions and swatches – discount code textures in various ColourPop’s Talk... On the Sweet Talk has matte, metallic and glitter finishes in the videos I watched Mar,. Palette swatches sold me on this palette is truly Sweet Talk palette + eyeshadow Look Colourpop,! Up but I sure do keep up but I sure do keep up I! Loves, today I will continue to add swatches every week and yes new every..., we feel … Mar 24, 2019 - sample, affil code BEAUTYCULT for 10 % off Colourpop palette! Are colourpop sweet talk swatches about the Colourpop Sweet Talk or actually true releases new items that it really! Overwhelming and impossible to keep up with their eyeshadow palette which is part of their Spring 2019!... With a new release every week and yes new products every SINGLE week 'Baby!

Doug Bollinger Ipl, Vietnamese Dong Investment 2020, Zip Trip Isle Of Man, Yellow Iris Poirot, Canaan Stock News, Shiseido Sleeping Mask, Seafront Caravan Park, Nostradamus' Lucky Number Dream Book Pdf, Beau Rivage Tee Times, Naman Ojha Ipl Career, Spec Homes For Sale In Port Charlotte, Fl,