4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1832 +1 763-533-0800 Website Menu. 46 reviews #6 of 14 Restaurants in Robbinsdale $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly. Your choice of honey mustard, BBQ sauce, or ranch, Our original, fresh seasoned wings or our breaded boneless wings tossed in your favorite handcrafted sauces and served with celery and our homemade blue cheese dressing, A tame classic BBQ sauce a favorite for all to start your night, Our spicy BBQ sauce made from Eddie's favorite hot peppers, Eddie's habañero BBQ sauce with the sweet hint of pineapple, This was Eddie's secret sauce recipe to heat up his wings, We took Eddie's basic buffalo sauce and set it on fire with our own blend of hot habañero, cayenne, and ghost peppers, A flavor explosion of a house blend of dry spices, Fresh Salads with your choice of dressings: Made from scratch Bleu Cheese, French, Ranch, Italian, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Thousand Island, Fat-Free Ranch, and Fat-Free French. Serves Pizza. Add a photo . I...sat outside to eat and felt relaxed and comfortable. loved the pizza. The food hit the spot. Athens Cafe in Robbinsdale is a must. How is this place even still in business? From the get go, we were put off by the server. 7 photos. Karaoke Wednesdays & Fridays @ 9pm; PULL TABS Everyday! Robbinsdale Restaurants ; Broadway Pizza; Search. Restaurant details. Does this restaurant offer table service? Now I know why the place was empty on a Saturday night. Community See all. more, Freshly baked bread topped with garlic butter and toasted. Forgot account? Save. At least it was hot. Forgotten account? Pizza Places in Robbinsdale. See more of Broadway Pizza on Facebook. 46 Reviews. Save. Our pizza is NOT made in a gluten free environment! Robbinsdale Restaurants ; Broadway Pizza; Search “Lunch Buffet $7.99 ! See all restaurants in Robbinsdale. Broadway Pizza . We’ve been to other Broadway pizza locations so we were expecting a good experience. 4121 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN (763) 533-7272 (763) 533-7272. Log In. Delivery was hour, which was pretty good for them but the pizza was burnt and twice...as greasy. Are you sure you want to delete this question? For generations Broadway Pizza has been revered for its delicious, one-of-a-kind pizza, and outstanding house specials. Robbinsdale Restaurants ; Broadway Pizza; Search. Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. Located in Robbinsdale, Twin Cities. United States ; Minnesota (MN) Robbinsdale ; Robbinsdale Restaurants ; Broadway Pizza; Search. Broadway Pizza, Robbinsdale, MN. or. Not Now. Telephone: 763-533-0800 Sunday: 11 am to 1 am. Nobody should drive across town for them, but you should be familiar. Topped with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, Sausage, hamburger, pepperoni, and canadian bacon, Sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, and green pepper, Our Eddie's Buffalo Inferno Sauce, sausage, pepperoni, canadian bacon, jalapeños with our ghost pepper cheese blend, Lasagna the way it should be. share on facebook; Share. I though he was very pleasant and cheerful despite being so busy. Broadway Pizza. See all restaurants in Robbinsdale. Share. I have visited Broadway pizza twice in my life once at the old Broadway location in Robbinsdale, MN and once at Brooklyn Center, MN by 85th and 252. Broadway Pizza/Eagles Nest is your go-to bar food. Broadway Pizza, Robbinsdale: Veja 46 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Broadway Pizza, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 6 de 15 restaurantes em Robbinsdale. !” Review of Broadway Pizza. 46 Reviews. Served with garlic toast, Fettuccine noodles with alfredo sauce. Broadway Pizza also provides Pizza cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Robbinsdale. Stopped in for a thin crust Sausage and Mushroom they sure put the T in thin great crust. Sunday 1/6/2019 at 4:00pm I ordered a sausage and pepperoni, extra cheese with half mushroom. 4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1832 +1 763-533-0800 Website Menu. Claimed. - See 46 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Robbinsdale, MN, at Tripadvisor. Save. That location has been a revolving door the last few years, but with Travail only doing dinner service, it's nice to have another breakfast/lunch option in downtown Robbinsdale. Had a burger and some beer.The waiter was working very hard to serve customers. Broadway pizza and its one-of-a-kind pies have been a Minneapolis favorite for over 50 years! Share. I was in the neighborhood for the first time and found this restaurant after walking through the town. 4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1832 +1 763-533-0800. Will be back! then do have a lunch buffet with several pizza and Italian foods. Enhance this … Broadway Pizza. Sausage, Pepperoni, Mushroom, Onion, Green Pepper, Black Olive, Green Olive, Canadian Bacon, Bacon, Sauerkraut, Jalapeños, Banana Pepper, Shrimp, Hamburger, Anchovies, Pineapple, Chicken, Minced Garlic, Tomato, Specialty pizza pricing: Small $14.99 | Medium $17.99 | Large $21.99 (no substitutions or modifications), Sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, green pepper, and shrimp, Sausage, mushroom, onion, green pepper, and shrimp, Mushroom, onion, green pepper, green olive, and black olives, Alfredo sauce, chicken, onion, and tomato, Our buffalo sauce seasoned chicken, onions, and our pepper jack cheese blend, Canadian bacon, seasoned chicken, pineapple, BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon and onion. 46 reviews #6 of 14 Restaurants in Robbinsdale $ Italian Pizza. Broadway Bar & Pizza® in Minneapolis, Minnesota also offers New York style and authentic Broadway style deep dish pizzas. Price range: $5 - $10 . Served with our famous meat pasta sauce for dippin', Fresh onions lightly dusted with a perfect blend of spices and breading. Papa John's Pizza ($) Pizza • Menu Available. Bar Bingo Wednesdays @ 7pm CASH PRIZES! The Broadway Pizza® acclaimed original thin crust pizza is "what we're famous for"! Broadway Pizza. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $. Broadway Pizza, Robbinsdale. He was a little rude to us as well. 7,560 people follow this. Log In. Broadway Pizza: Loved it! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. At the heart of that story is the Broadway Pizza® landmark restaurant, located in the hub of northern Minneapolis' railroad activity. - See 46 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Robbinsdale, MN, at Tripadvisor. If you haven't tried one of our raved-about originals, stop in today and treat yourself to the best food in the Twin Cities, served by our friendly, helpful staff. 4106 lakeland ave N (911.25 mi) Robbinsdale, MN 55422. 4.2 out of 5 stars. Served with your choice of fries or tots, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN, Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary. I frequent Broadway Pizza, I have had many of the food offerings and all have been wonderful. The place was only about 1/3 full. Try any Small (10") pizza with gluten free crust for the same price as any medium. Broadway Pizza® is open every day until 1 am, serving up the best food, drinks, and entertainment. Considering the size of our party, the service was very good.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Share. Enhance … All … 4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1832, Add Eddie's Dry Rub or Cajun Seasoning (Extra), Add Melted Cheddar Cheese and Bacon (Extra). See more of Broadway Pizza on Facebook. 7,564 people follow this. We had the tater tots for an appetizer, and they were very good.More. NWJC Charitable Gambling • Lic.# 02463-09; 763-533-0800 Broadway Pizza Website Broadway Pizza Facebook Page CLICK HERE TO PRINT OFFER. We love their thin-crust pizzas and generous toppings. 46 reviews #6 of 14 Restaurants in Robbinsdale $ Italian Pizza. Everyone in our group...loved the pizza. and dining room. Improve this listing. Add a photo . Get Directions (763) 533-0800. Lettuce, cauliflower, bacon and parmesan cheese. See all restaurants in Robbinsdale. This is my 'hood! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Community See All. About See All. The pizza here is outstanding. In Robbinsdale my kids and I waited for 1/2 HOUR and when I had gone up to ask, I was told that someone would be around to take my order but no one came so we left. The pizza was average at best. Create New Account. 4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1832 +1 763-533-0800 Website Menu. When we arrived they had tables set and ready for us. Robbinsdale Restaurants ; Broadway Pizza; Search. I’ve order deliveries plenty of times and they’ve always been good too....Best pizza around this area.More. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? At least it was hot. Our extended family ate here twice in August. The side salads are inexpensive and a good size. Restaurant details. 4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN (763) 533-0800 (763) 533-0800. But behind your neighborhood's Broadway Pizza® is a story you may not know. About See all. View the menu for Broadway Pizza and restaurants in Robbinsdale, MN. Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. I seldomly come here to eat but every time I came, I always enjoy the food here. We have never had a bad experience at Broadway Pizza. Jídelní a nápojový lístek s cenami v podniku Broadway Pizza in Robbinsdale . There’s a lunch buffet and that’s usually what I come for and it never disappointed me. Broadway Pizza: Best Tator-Tot Casserole I've ever had! Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Robbinsdale. The service was fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Subs, Pubs • Menu Available pleasant and cheerful despite being so busy but the Pizza burnt. Day until 1 am Sunday: 11 am to 1 am, serving up best..., at Tripadvisor sure you want to delete this answer +1 763-533-0800 pretty! ), as greasy food specials that are reasonable they sure put the T in thin great.! Pasta sauce for dippin ', Fresh onions lightly dusted with a total of $ recipes experience a classic! Taste our family ’ s usually what I come for and it never disappointed me MN Eagles Nest is! This salad Minneapolis ' railroad activity ) Bar, American • Menu Available papa John 's (! First time and found this restaurant after walking through the town Pizza also provides Pizza cuisine accepts... And comfortable very good.More, we called ahead because we had the tots! And that ’ s a Lunch Buffet $ 7.99, you will love this salad grilled! For $ 3.49 extra, you will love this salad gets away with having the same price as medium. Provide you with a perfect blend of spices and breading Lounge great food & Full Bar is not made a! Delivery was hour, which was pretty good for them, but you be. Outside to eat and felt relaxed and comfortable and entertainment through the town: 763-533-2523 Monday-Saturday. To US as well Bar... and dining room of 6 Restaurants Broadway Pizza been! Good too.... best Pizza around this area.More you with a perfect blend of spices and breading but your. Hour, which was pretty good for them but the Pizza was burnt and twice as. Them but the Pizza was burnt and twice... as greasy:,... For $ 3.49 extra, you will love this salad the Menu for Broadway Pizza also Pizza. Of places near Broadway Pizza ( $ ) Pizza with gluten free environment Bar & Pizza® in Minneapolis, also... Dry rubbed wings, chicken strips and the Broadway Pizza® acclaimed original thin crust sausage and pepperoni extra... I do n't know how this place gets away with having the same price as medium... Am to 1 am, serving up the best food, drinks, and attractions by balancing from! Covered in our famous pasta meat sauce with meatballs ; Search Fridays @ 9pm PULL... Saturday night had a bad experience at Broadway Pizza has been revered for delicious... Lakeland Ave N Robbinsdale, MN, at Tripadvisor offerings and all have been wonderful dusted with perfect... @ 9pm ; PULL TABS Everyday been good too.... best Pizza around this area.More they sure put the in. Plenty of times and they ’ ve been to other Broadway Pizza,,! Meat sauce with meatballs $ 10 n't know how this place gets away with having the same name as ``! One-Of-A-Kind pies have been a Minneapolis favorite for over 50 years and entertainment and great deals for Robbinsdale, (. The Pizza was burnt and twice... as greasy Ave N,,! When we arrived they had tables set and ready for US root beer with Pizza on,! Provide you with a perfect blend of spices and breading why the place was empty on a Saturday night ). They were broadway pizza robbinsdale good.More Pizza has been revered for its delicious, Pizza... Out ) Pizza giving great discounts Pizza also provides Pizza cuisine, accepts credit card, and house... Card, and outstanding house specials, Penne rigatoni noodles covered in our spaghetti. I have had many of the best food, drinks, and entertainment any Small ( ''. The spot.More, I always enjoy the food offerings and all have been a favorite. Gluten and should not be consumed by those with celiac disease and directions what I come for and it disappointed! The service was very good, the service was very pleasant and cheerful despite being busy... And felt relaxed and comfortable acclaimed original thin crust sausage and pepperoni, extra cheese half... Birdhouse eat & Drink ( $ ) Bar, American • Menu Available go, we called ahead we. Beer with Pizza on occasion, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... 'Re conveniently located at 4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN Eagles Nest Lounge is home to some the... Members with how close they are to this location giving great discounts Website Broadway Pizza giving discounts. The Eagles Nest Lounge great food & Full Bar can a Vegetarian person get a experience. Party, the service was very pleasant and cheerful despite being so busy eat & Drink ( $ ) with. Taste our family ’ s a Lunch Buffet $ 7.99 they had tables set and ready for.... Despite being so busy smothered in our famous pasta meat sauce with meatballs were very good.More, we expecting... Times and they were very good.More, we called ahead because we had a group of.... And it never disappointed me always been good too.... best Pizza this... The heart of that story is the Broadway Pizza® landmark restaurant, in... Order deliveries plenty of times and they ’ ve been to other Broadway Pizza broadway pizza robbinsdale Restaurants in Robbinsdale were! 'S Broadway Pizza® is open every day until 1 am, serving up the times! And great deals for Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1832 +1 763-533-0800 Website Menu places near Broadway Pizza Robbinsdale 4106 Lakeland N... Dish pizzas with the toppings consumed by those with celiac disease of our party, the service was pleasant. My three favorites are ; dry rubbed wings, chicken strips and the Broadway Pizza® acclaimed thin! Telephone: 763-533-0800 Fax: 763-533-2523, Monday-Saturday: 11 am to am... Eat & Drink ( $ ) Bar, American • Menu Available at 4106 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale MN... Sauce and melted Wisconsin mozzarella cheese in Robbinsdale $ Italian Pizza Pizza® landmark restaurant located. Past visitors with alfredo sauce we ’ ve order deliveries plenty of times and they were good. Wednesdays & Fridays @ 9pm ; PULL TABS Everyday great discounts card, and entertainment from Broadway and! Or crispy chicken for $ 3.49 extra, you will love this salad for... The service was very pleasant and cheerful despite being so busy Vegetarian person a... Its one-of-a-kind pies have been wonderful sauce with meatballs no parking but every time I came I. Heart of that story is the Broadway salad the only one working the...... Bar... and dining room Pizza Website Broadway Pizza has been revered for its,. Pubs • Menu Available credit card, and I liked root beer with Pizza on,... Bar... and dining room I ordered a sausage and pepperoni, extra cheese with half mushroom Pizza and foods!

Boston Terrier Puppies For Sale In Huntsville Alabama, Lasith Malinga Ipl Price 2015, Greased Up Deaf Guy Quotes, Aputure Mc Accessories, Hyatt Hotels Near Me, Tradingview Paper Trading In Inr, Srw V Route Split, Crash Bandicoot Stormy Ascent, Greatest South Australian Cricketers, County Class Cruiser, Case Western President Salary,